Chapter One

Chapter one: Road one

Jasmine's POV

I called my best friend Claire to save me from this torture. "Claire.. I can't do this anymore." my voice was trembling, tears almost falling from my eyes. "She wants me to sleep with the same guy she slept with!" I can't even believe what I am saying. How could she do this to me. "If I dont sleep with him, she will hit me until I bleed.. Remember?" but last time I escaped. I can't let her force me do something I would never do. "Alright, listen I'll come over to pick you up, you'll stay at my house today" Claire said and I was already putting on my jeans and a plain white polo shirt my dad had bought me before he died. I also took my pjs with me, the one dad had also bought me. I would never wear anything Victoria bought. Not because 'she' bought them, but because the clothes she buys are too slutty and more like her kind. The doorbell rang which took me out of my thoughts. I quickly ran to open the door. Victoria already reached before me and opened it. "No she's not going with you, she's grounded for not listening to what I say or tell her to do" I heard her speak with confidence, as if she was telling me to do something good, she was telling her 16 year old step-daughter to sleep with a guy! "That's the reason I came here, I will explain to her that no matter what, you should obey and do what your mom tells you." Claire was really good at this. Victoria made 'hmph' sound, nodded and walked away. Rude as always, I thought as I rolled my eyes. I quickly ran to my one and only best friend. Victoria eyed me, as if waiting for a thank you? That bitch. Claire elbowed me, signalling I should say thanks. I rolled my eyes. "Thanks." I said in a whispery tone before leaving.

While Claire was driving the car "Did you bring money as I told you?" she questioned. I nodded "lots of money" a huge grin was on her face. I don't even know what is the money for, but I knew she had something planned in her mind. We reached her house and went straight to her room. "Now would you care to explain why you asked for a lot of money?" I want to know. She turned on her computer. Usually when I come over we always sit and chat about our future plans and how much we wish we could have a different life.Claire said cutting me out of my thoughts "I have really good news.. There's this airline that sells cheap flight tickets to America.." my heart beat raced and a huge smile was on my face. "don't get all excited.. There's a problem, we have to be 18+ to fly on our own and there needs to be a reason." Claire spoke as I gave her a confused look not knowing where's the problem in that. "But that's fine we are both 18 and we could say we are going for educational purpose" Claire gave a thoughtful look but then it was replaced with a from "the money I have is not enough to pay for the flight tickets.. What do we do?" She asked. What shall we do about this. I gotta find a solution. She said some ideas but I didn't like any of them. Suddenly, I had the craziest idea in mind. I gave her an evil grin and I could already feel her get excited. We were so getting out of here.

Claire's POV

"Steal her money" Jasmine said and i gave her a what-are-you-talking-about look. "We should steel Victoria's money" jasmine said, as I was trying to hold my laugh at her stupidity. "I thought we were serious now" I said. "I am serious." Jasmine said as I couldn't control my laughter anymore. "I know this may seem so dumb and stupid but this is our only chance and that's the only way we could make out future dreams come true!" She looked so desperate. Ok this girl is crazy and she needs to wake up. I really needed to change the subject because if I didn't I know that I would end up screaming at her. "I'm not stealing Victoria's money, you know what might happen if she finds out." I tried to scare her as much as I could. "If.. And how can she find out if we are not in the same country any more?" I could almost see her sigh in defeat. Oh hell yes, this is going to be long-but full of adventure- journey.

------------------------------

A/N : so this is my first fanfic I'm not really good at this.. I guess.. So this is just the first chapter.. This story is going to be really long as I planned..