Chapter three

Claire's POV

This seems scarier than ever! I don't even know how did I agree to go with her. Am I that dumb? Yes. But I can't leave my best and only friend do this alone. If she's crazy then I'm crazy too. "are you ready?" jasmine asked. "just a little worried" a little? I am dying over here! I just wish something happens that can stop us from doing this crazy thing. "let's go" we had only one luggage, the one jasmine was pulling. It was full of food and water. We knew we wouldn't need anything other than food and water even though we brought some pairs of clothes with us. We had almost 200 dollars. Not much but that's all we could get.

"we have 5 countries to reach to America" jasmine said. Oh my god. I just want to die. Why am I doing this again! Ugh! "are we going to walk them...all?" I knew we are going to go by train first but I had to make sure. "no we are going to fly" jasmine thinks I'm stupid. I gave her a haha-you-are-lame look. "of course not dumbo! What do you think the money is for? Beauty centre?" ok now she had to stop making fun of me and be serious. "I'm serious" I thought out loud. "we will use the money for the train, but we will walk more.." she said the last part softly.

*2 weeks later*

I've never ever walked this much in my whole life. I feel weak and sick. I'm only doing this for Jasmine and also to meet my idols. These days jasmine had been sick like crazy, I can't do anything about it. We don't have money, food, water. Sometimes we even sneak in a house to drink or eat and sometimes we steal. I know this is crazy but we don't have other choice. We decided when we reach to stay there, not that we wanted to but we just didn't have money and couldn't go back because of jasmine's mom, maybe someone would adopt us or we would find some work to get money from.

"We have about 22 kl to go" I said. Jasmine is so sick I don't think she can do this anymore. "we can do it" jasmine tried to talk. I feel that she will faint any minute and leave me do this on my own.

Jasmine's POV

I have feeling that I might die any minute. I breathing heavily, I can't give up now. We reached. We did it, but I can't go to the concert.. I don't know how till now my legs are carrying me. "now all we need is reach the stadium where they're doing the concert." Claire said. I can't, I can't do this. I know I shouldn't give up now but I think the pain will win this time. I don't know what to tell claire but I just need to rest and stop doing whatever I'm doing. I hope she understands. "Claire.. I- I can't" my voice was now gone. I couldn't talk at all, I tried but I was too weak to. "jasmine are you okay? JASMINE! JASMINE! HOLD ON I'LL CALL THE AMBULANCE!! HELP! HELP! AMBULANCE OH MY GOD PLEASE ANYONE" Claire started screaming and shouting I couldn't feel myself anymore. I know I'm going to end up at the hospital dying but Claire should stop. She should go to the concert and live her dream, without me. "Claire, Claire" I tried to speak but I was too weak to. "jasmine just wait, everything's gonna be alright, I won't leave you so don't worry" Claire whispered in my ear. She was too scared, she has to go, she has to leave me "you have to go, please" I thought out loud. "what? No! I can't leave you!" Claire said back. "please, you have to.. You can't just let your dream go.. Of you really want to make me happy then you should go.." those words barely came out of my mouth. By now she was crying. I could feel she didn't know what to do "go.. Go" were my last words before my eyes automatically close and feel myself carried to the ambulance car. "I promise you, I promise I'll come back" was the last thing I heard Claire said. I was happy she went and in the same time all I could see is black and feel nothing.

Claire's POV

I can't believe I left her alone. I can't believe I did this to herb. Now I'm in the middle of the concert not even paying attention to one direction performing in front of me. I don't even know what to do. Shall I stay here and meet the people I've tried to meet for years or go back to Jasmine and stay with her? I can't just leave and I also can't stay here and let my best friend by herself. But he wanted my to be here, I wasn't going to let her by herself but she told me to. I'll just wait until the concert ends then immediately rush to the hospital she's staying in.

"Thank you guys for coming here loving and supporting us, we don't know where would we be without you, we love you so much! Thank you!" Liam said and they all went backstage.

"backstage pass girls, get in" a security guard said. I almost forgot i have a backstage ticket, not one but two. Oh my god! Yes! I should tell the boys about our story! About jasmine and about walking five countries on our legs! About everything. A tear escaped my eyes and my lips turned into a curve. Thank god, I hope they come with me to see jasmine. I mean once on tour a girl fainted during the concert and went to the hospital and after the concert the boys showed up at the hospital. That means they would go see jasmine. Oh jasmine, I hope your alright, I'm sure you'll be super happy to see the boys, I hope they come with me.

Niall's POV

"... And now she's at the hospital and I don't know anything else" my heart literarily sank. I can't believe what she just said is true. I can't believe how crazy they are, how dedicated. Wow. Just wow. "wow" I thought out loud. She looked at me as if she wants something from me. She's begging me with her eyes, but what does she want? I would pay for her treatment and her plane tickets to go back. That's the least I could do and I hope that's what she was expecting from me. "I will pay for her treatment and rent you a house so you can stay in. Tears started running down her cheeks. Maybe she's just got emotional or she's worried. "what's wrong?" I asked worriedly. "you got me wrong.." she trailed off. What does she want then? "what do you want then?" I asked politely. "if there's anything else we could do please tell us then" Louis said. "I just wanted you to come and meet jasmine and mate you could stay with her for a little time, that's her dream and we came all the way here to make her-our dream come true. My dream came true but it's not fair that I get to meet you and she doesn't" Claire said. What a true friend, I wish everybody was like her. "she also walked all those 5 countries, I didn't do it alone, she also deserves to meet you guys and I'll appreciate it if you come with me and meet her, please don't embarrass me" she begged. I was obviously going to do this with her. This girl, jasmine needed help and I was willing to help her. And Claire, what an amazing friend , jasmine will be so happy if she saw what Claire's doing for her. "I'm in" I said confidently. "hey hey, wait. How do we know that you're not fooling or tricking us just to have more time with us" how could he be so heartless? Can't he see the girl?! She's crying her eyes out and looks like she didn't eat or drink anything in aged. And her clothes are dirty and everything. "don't you have feelings? Can't you see how the girl is like? Harry, please shut up" Louis took the words out of my mouth. Harry needed to shut up. "sorry, I was just making sure.. You're right" Harry apologized. Well that's good. I gave him a death glare and he nodded. "we're all in, just tell us what hospital and we can go now.." Liam said. Claire told him the hospital and we immediately moved.