(day 7) for the intergender!

we're officially one week into pride month *rainbow dancing*

and... HERE'S TO THE INTERGENDER!

(i'm unsure about the flag i put because multiple
 popped up and i chose this one... help)

what does it mean to be intergender?

"intergender is a variation in sex characteristics including chromosomes and or genitals that do not allow an individual to be directly identified as male or female."

pretty hardcore. basically means you're too cool to directly be recognized as male/female-

unfortunately i couldn't find any intergender people or characters! due to lack of intergender representation too (we seriously need more portrayal of non-cis people and identities)

what is the difference between intergender people and intersex people? 

well searched it up and some websites told me:

"As adjectives the difference between intergender and intersex is that intergender is taking place between people of the opposite sex while intersex is (of an individual) having characteristics of both sexes. As a noun intersex is any of a variety of conditions (in a dioecious species) whereby an individual has male and female sex characteristics."

if that doesn't help your confusion much on the topic, i'm not an expert so maybe you can find someone who is and knows more on the topic!

(if you need help/can help on this feel free to comment!)

reminder! directed towards intergender people!

BE INTERGENDER AND KIDNEP A CENTAUR

(also we love & support you guys <3)

tag any intergender friends or peeps you know :)