(day 11) for the intersex people!

day 11 of pride month! very fun very yay 

SHOUT OUT TO AND FOR THE INTERSEX PEOPLE!

not to be confused with intergender! if you're unsure of the difference, i'll say it again!

"As adjectives the difference between intergender and intersex is that intergender is taking place between people of the opposite sex while intersex is (of an individual) having characteristics of both sexes. As a noun intersex is any of a variety of conditions (in a dioecious species) whereby an individual has male and female sex characteristics."

you probably didn't need it too much if you know the difference between sex and gender but jic, yk?

the intersex flag looks pretty simple, with pretty yellow and a purple ring which may remind you of a similar intergender flag, as they have the same/similar color scheme! what does the intersex flag mean, however?

The circle is described as "unbroken and unornamented, symbolizing wholeness and completeness, and our potentialities. We are still fighting for bodily autonomy and genital integrity, and this symbolizes the right to be who and how we want to be."

yessss slay!! the confidence of this person is great. you guys are not broken, invalid, or confused we all love you here!

anyways sorry if you're intersex... you're/you have........ :)

I - incredible asf
N- not invalid if someone says so smack em (jk... ish)  
T - talented asf
E - excels at being a cool kid
R - really pretty *lip bite* lmao help me
S - super huggable
E - extremely good taste in music
X - xenophobics better fear u

it's official and that shows no lies , haha

WE LOVE U ALL SO MUCH !!

remember be intersex and push people off their decks

tag thy intersex peeps