(day 19) for the omnis!

day nineteen of pride month let's goooo

pour les omnisexuals!

THIS. FLAG. IS. SO. PRETTY. 

The flag colours represent the gender binary and all genders in between. Moreover, they go to show how even binary genders are more than what meets the eye. This design can also be used as the omnigender design.

the neatness and sheer beauty of this omni flag is so satisfying and beautiful yes i'm obsessed

what does omnisexuality/romance mean?

Omnisexual (often shortened to omni) is an orientation defined as the to all genders, though gender often still plays a role in one's attraction. 

Omniromantic is an orientation defined as the to all genders, though gender often still plays a role in one's attraction. Some people who identify as omniromantic may have a preference to which gender they feel most attracted to. For others they may be equally attracted to all genders, but they may feel the act of being attracted to one gender feels different than the act of being attracted to another gender. They might also find certain traits only attractive in certain genders.

and what's the difference between this and pansexuality?

Those who identify as pansexual feel attraction to people without noticing their gender, while omnisexual people recognize the gender of potential partners. Some people put it this way: Pansexual people are gender-blind, while omnisexual people are not.

i hope that helpeddd :)

omnis hella valid. and accepted. and supported. whether or not it's irl or not this is a super safe place for all you guys!

omni characters!

1. KEVIN CRAWFORD

2. MEDUSA

3. AYA (earth-27)

O - obamacare

M - majestic

N - not

I - invalid

*bells of validity and support play* YAY YOU ARE ALL AWESOME

so be omni and ♬take a chance on me! ♬ (i'm sorry)

tag your omni cool kids here yk