three

Kamryn's POV

I arrived at Walmart and searched for a parking space in the parking lot. I finally found a spot and pulled in.

I stopped the car and pulled my keys out of the ignition. I grabbed my purse, opened my car door and stepped out. I shut the door and locked the car. I started to walk towards the entrance.

The automatic doors opened and I walked in. Then I walked in the other set of automatic doors. I grabbed a cart and walked towards all the food.
.
.
.

After I was finished I payed for everything and walked out. I went to the car and put everything in the trunk.

|| SKIP CAR RIDE HOME ||

I pulled in the drive way and parked my car. I made trips back and forth from my car to the kitchen bringing in groceries.

After I brought in all of the groceries, I started to unpack all of my clothes. I went to my closet and put all of my dress shirts and dresses in there.

Then I went to my dresser. I put all of my bras, underwear and tank tops in the first drawer. In the second drawer I put all of my t-shirts.

In the third drawer I put all of my shorts. In the fourth drawer I put all of my sweatshirts, leggings, and sweatpants. In the last drawer I put all of my bathing suits and socks.

When I went to Walmart I bought a shoe rack and a memory foam pad to put on top of my mattress.

I set the memory foam pad on top of my mattress and pulled the sheet over. Then pulled my comforter over that.

I got out the shoe rack and set it on the floor at the bottom of the closet. I grabbed all of my shoes and put them all on the shoe rack which took me forever because I have so many shoes...

||AN: That is totally me😂||

I brought a lot of pictures in picture frames and started to hang up some pictures on the wall.

During the middle of putting picture frames around the house I heard a knock on the door. "Coming!!" I shouted.

I walked to the door and opened it. When I opened the door Cameron was standing there smiling.

|| Hey guys! I just wanted to tell you that I have GREAT plans for this book and I am really excited! I have decided that Kamryn is going to play the celebrity from PLL Ashley Benson! ||