four

*Kamryn's pov*

"What's up?" I said to Cameron standing at the door.

"I just wanted to know if you would like to go to lunch so we can get to know eachother more since we're neighbors now." He told me.

"Um, yeah sure let me grab my purse and my phone. You can go down to my car, I'll drive." I said.
I walked to my room and grabbed my purse and put it on my shoulder.

I walked to the front door and opened it. I walked to my car to see Cameron standing there waiting for me to unlock his door. I grabbed my keys out of my purse and hit the button on the keys that unlocked the car.

He jumped in the car as soon as I unlocked it. I walked over to the drivers seat and hopped in.

I put the keys in the ignition and started the car and backed up out of the driveway and started to drive. "So where do you wanna go eat?" Cameron asked me.

I pressed my lips together and replied " Um I don't really know a lot of places down here because I just moved here."

"Oh, yeah sorry I forgot." he said, " There's a Chick-Fil-A not too far from here."

"Fine by me, that's my favorite restaurant ever!" I said excited and he started to laugh. "So how old are you?" He asked me. " I'm going to be turning 21 next month." I replied sounding confident.

(I know in real life Cameron's not 21 but it's just a fictional book so...)

I was very proud of myself of how far I have come since I moved out when I was 19 and found myself an apartment. I have really become a women. I remember when I was 17 my mom and dad said that I had really become a women.

"Oh my gosh really?" Cameron said to me. "Umm yeah why are you so surprised?" I replied.

"My birthday is next month too! And I'm turning 21 also!" He said really exited. " Wow that's weird but cool." I said and we both started laughing.

"We should celebrate our birthdays together and go get some drinks maybe." he suggested.

I never really liked the taste of alcohol. I didn't want to make Cameron disappointed but I really didn't want to drink any type of alcohol.

"Cameron I'm sorry but I don't drink." I said. "Oh." he said a little disappointed. "Thats okay we can do something else."

"Okay." I said and I smiled lightly. "It's coming up on the corner." He said. I turned and drove into the parking lot of Chick-Fil-A. I pulled into a parking spot and stopped the car.

I unlocked the car and was getting purse and my phone together. I went to open my door but someone opened it for me. I looked up to see Cameron standing there smiling.

"Ladies first." He said holding his hand out for me. "Thank you." I said starting to blush as I took his hand. We walked over to the entrance of Chick-Fil-A and walked over to the counter. We both ordered and I went to grab my wallet. When I pulled it out Cameron pushed it away.

"I'm paying." He said. "No it's fine. I can pay for myself." I stated. "No I insist." He replied. "Okay fine, but next time I am paying." I said.

"Ooh so there's gonna be a next time?" He asked with a smirk. I just laughed as we sat down while we waited for our food.

He walked over to the counter and thanked the cashier as he grabbed the tray our food was on and walked back to our table.

He handed me my food and he grabbed his food and we both started to eat.

***
We walked out the door from the restaurant and headed to the car. Cameron rushed in front of me to my door and opened for me.

I thanked him and got in. He walked to the passengers seat and got in.Cameron and I talked while we were eating and we got to know each other some.

He told me how he lives with another boy named Nash and said that he is very nice and funny.

Cameron said that Nash would have came to eat with us but he had to work.

We got to my apartment and we got out of the car. "Well I should probably go back to my house." Cameron said. "Okay, I'll see you later." I replied and I started to unlock my door but Cameron interrupted me.

"Wait! Let's exchange numbers since we live by each other and I have a feeling we are going to be good friends." He said and smiled.

We exchanged numbers and I went into my house and Cameron went into his.

5 Hours Later

I was making dinner for myself when I heard people laughing next door. I walk outside and see a bunch of people in Cameron's and Nash's backyard sitting around and swimming in their pool.

"Hey Kamryn!!!" I heard someone yell. I'm pretty sure it was Cameron. So I looked around to find him and I saw him waving at me.

I walked over to him and asked him "Who are all these people?" . "Oh, these people are all of my friends that did Magcon with me." He replied. "What's Magcon?" I asked becasue I had never heard of it. "Long story. But we don't do Magcon anymore." He said in a disappointed voice. "Anyways, I want you to meet all of my friends."

(A/N: I'm not putting all of the guys in this story because that's just too many characters to keep track of.)

"Everybody this is Kamryn my next door neighbor!" He yelled loudly so everyone could hear him. Everyone said 'hey' or 'hi'. Cameron started walking around and was introducing me to everyone.

So far I have met Matthew, Mahogany, the Jacks, and Carter. In my opinion Jack G. was the cutest.

Cameron was heading over to 2 boys, one was taller and looked older than the other one. "Kamryn this is Nash, the one who lives with me and his brother Hayes." Cameron told me and I just smiled at them.

"So your our new neighbor huh?" Nash asked me. "Yes I am." I replied.  "I think we're gonna be good friends." He said smiling. I nodded in response.

"Well I'm going to go finish making my dinner." I said. "Okay, you can come back over here and swim if you'd like." Cameron suggested.

"Okay sure that sounds fun." I said. "See you all in a bit!" I yelled waving while walking back to my house.

Skip Dinner

I went to my room and got I swimsuit on and grabbed a tank top to wear over it. I slid on some flip-flops and grabbed a towel.

I walked out the back door and made it over to Cameron's backyard. I saw that everyone was in the pool so I sat my stuff down on a empty chair.

I pulled my tank top off and set it by my stuff I looked at everyone in the pool and they all were staring at me and I just blushed.

Gilinksy came out the pool and picked me up. "Jack what are you doing!" I yelled as I hit it back. I screamed as he tossed me into the pool.

Everybody was laughing when I came up. "Hey do you wanna play chicken?" Gilinksy asked everybody and we agreed.

"Kamryn , get on my shoulders." Gilinsky said. He went underwater and I hopped on his shoulders and Mahogany got on Nash's shoulders.

Cameron yelled go and I tried to push Mahogany off of Nash's shoulders. About 5 minutes had passed and none of us had won yet.

Someone yelled "Somebody just win already!!" I felt a really hard push and Jack and I started going backwards.

All of a sudden I felt a sharp pain in my head. The last thing I heard was someone yelling my name before everything went black.

***
Cliffhanger sorry😁. I am going to update every other day. Please vote, comment, and suggest this to other readers! You can message me if you'd like 😀 hope you enjoyed this chapter!