two

Kamryn's POV

I woke up with the sunshine in my eyes. I checked my phone. "11:30?! Dang." I thought. I usually don't sleep in this late. I slowly got out of bed. I put some sweat pants on and a big sweatshirt.

I walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. What do I do in my sleep? I said looking at my hair. I grabbed my brush and started to brush my hair out. After I got all the tangles out I put my hair up in a loose bun.

I went back to my room and grabbed my contacts out of my bag. I walked back to the bathroom and put my contacts in.

Since I just moved in, I don't have any food. So I went back to my room and grabbed my purse and made sure my wallet was in it. Then I grabbed my phone off the nightstand.

I walked outside and locked the door. I went to my car and opened the door. I got in the car and shut the door. I grabbed my purse and started to look for my keys.

Suddenly I heard a knock and my car window and jumped. I look up and I see a boy standing there looking in the window smiling. He looked about 19. I gotta say, he's pretty cute.

I opened my door and got out of my car. "Well hello." I said to the boy. "Hi. My name's Cameron Dallas, I see that you just moved in. I live next door in that apartment." He said smiling. "I'm Kamryn Stone. Nice to meet you." I said smiling reaching to shake his hand. "Nice to meet you too" he said shaking my hand.

"Well I have to get going. I need to go to the store." I said. "Ok, maybe we'll talk later?" He said. "Yeah sure!" I said.

He walked back to his house and I got back into my car. I finally found my keys and started the car. I backed out of the driveway and started to drive to Walmart.

|| im so sorry I haven't updated in
forever.... But I'm going to start updating more often because I really want to start writing this book!
.
5 votes for the next chapter!