five

•Gilinskys POV•

6:00 pm

I was sitting in the waiting room at the hospital waiting for Kamryn to finish surgery.

She hit her head on the side of the pool and has to get 5 stitches. I'm really hoping she doesn't end up having brain damage or a concussion.

(A/N: tbh I don't really know if you can get brain damage or a concussion from just hitting your head on the side of the pool. So I just made it up.)

I saw a doctor came out with a clipboard. "Who is here for Kamryn Stone?" I got up and walked over to the doctor.

"I am." I replied to the doctor. "Okay so luckily Kamryn does not have any brain damage and does not have a concussion." the doctor said.

Thank God. I thought to myself. "That is very good news" I said nodding.

"You can come see her if you'd like even though she is still asleep." He said. He lead me to her room and I thanked him before he left.

I was the only one here because everyone came in my car to Cameron's and I suggested that I could take her to the hospital.

I walked in and saw Kamryn laying there in a hospital gown on a hospital bed.

I pulled a chair up to her bed and sat beside her. I grabbed her hand held it which were very cold.

I just sat there and looked at Kamryn. She was so beautiful. Her eyes were so blue and cute. And her cheekbones were very noticeable which made her cuter.

I wish she would already date me, but she doesn't even know me. But hopefully that will change.

I grabbed my phone and tweeted something about Kamryn. I got her number and social stuff so I could tag her in pictures or tweets.

@jackgilinsky: please pray for @kamrynstone 😇! She hit her head on the side of the pool and had to get 5 stitches😓.

12:00 pm

•Kamryn's POV•

I woke up and had a headache. And I felt someone holding my hand. I looked over and saw Jack G. sitting in a chair holding my hand.

I didn't want to wake him up so I slowly let go of his hand and got off of my hospital bed.

I walked down to the hospital cafeteria because I needed something to drink. I got a bottled water and walked back to my room.

I sat my water down on my bed and walked to the lobby and up to the front desk and saw a lady sitting there typing on her computer.

"Hi, my name's Kamryn Stone." I said to the women. "Oh, I didn't see you there." She replied. " How can I help you?" She asked me with a smile.

"I'd like to know when I can leave here." I said. "Your doctor said you can  leave when ever you'd like. You just need to sign some papers." The woman said.

After all paper work•

"You need to come back in 4 weeks to let us take your stitches out." The woman said to me.

( A/N: I don't really know when you take stitches out so I just made it up.)

"Ok that will be fine." I replied back to her with a slight smile. "I never got your name?"

"My name is Nikki Sanders." She replied holding her hand out. I returned the hand shake and said goodbye and walked back to my room to see Jack still sleeping.

I walked over to where he was sleeping in a chair and started to shake his shoulder lightly. "Jack, wake up." I said still shaking his shoulder.

"What?" Jack said rubbing his eyes.

"The doctor said I can leave whenever." I replied. "Okay, let me grab some coffee." He said.

"I'll come with you." I said. He got up and we both started walking to the cafeteria. While we were walking and he grabbed my hand and interlocked our fingers. We both made eye contact and smiled at eachother.