One Shot

He would never have imagined he would have been the one tied up, all messed up and naked under Kougami. He always liked when Kougami took control over him, but to take it so far... it had never happened before. They had been living together for some months now, or better said, Makishima had abducted him, his hunt eventually got to the end he was longing for. Until he trusted Kougami, he controlled him strictly too. The roles had reversed overtime. 

"Look at you, you're so hard" the enforcer commented, just like Makishima had jokingly pointed out the first time he tied him up to ensure he didn't escape. The white haired man couldn't bring himself to reply, he just got bright red on his cheeks.

"What now? You can't even speak, pathetic whore" he knew Shogo liked it. He liked to be verbally degraded like this, and he managed to speak only to echo the other man's words.

 "Yeah, I'm" a finger going inside his hole made him sigh and lose track of his words for a while. "I'm a pathetic whore, you're right." 

Shogo was grinding on his finger, moaning and sighing as if he was being stretched up by Kougami's whole manhood already. It wouldn't happen soon, he knew it, because the enforcer liked to play, to make Shogo almost cum and then deny his orgasm. It was the sweetest torture ever. Or maybe, their foreplay was even sweeter: always so slow and delicate, like Kougami actually cared about him, like he actually didn't want to hurt him. He always made sure that his partner was well relaxed, he used lots of lube. He only hurt Shogo when he expressed this desire. More often than not, the albino pleaded him to be just fucked hard, to be restrained, slapped, choked. But the enforcer was always careful with him. 

"Are you ready for another finger?" and as soon as Shogo nodded with an eager moan, the second finger slid into him, slimy with lube. So soft, yet so deep - Kougami's fingers were filling him, arching forward to touch his sweet spot. Shogo raised his back, pulling the handcuffs that tied him to the bed, only to let out a brief sharp cry, muffled by biting his bottom lip. Kougami laughed at his helplessness.

"What are you laughing at, you bastard?" the white haired man growled. He had to unleash that frustration somehow, since he couldn't touch himself, or scratch Kougami's back. Trying to move his hands would have led to pain and bruises. So he just had to stay quiet, the only thing he could do was moaning, but he tried to hold it back to focus on Kougami's words. 

"Look at you, you're adorable" he said, with a smile on his face. His lips looked even thinner when he smiled. The expression on his face was innocent, as if he wasn't thrusting his fingers deep inside Shogo. "I'm getting impatient." Shogo knew it couldn't be true, maybe it wasn't false either, but when Kougami was impatient you could hardly tell, he was so good at holding himself back. 

"Then fuck me" replied Shogo, in a languid murmur, as if he was holding onto every letter, tasting it and hissing it at Kougami together with all the pleasure he was feeling. It already felt like fireworks exploding from his fingers all inside Shogo's body. He could have reached his climax from just that. Kougami was sure he could have made Shogo come from just his fingers, he hit his sweet spot to a constant rhytm, and in between thrusts he stopped, making his lover sigh with frustration and plead for more. Until his impatience was too much, and he begged for being fucked. When Kougami's fingers slid out of him, he bit his lips to avoid crying out. Emptyness was all he felt, as if he was being deprived of one of his senses or one of his body parts. As if he was temporarily deprived of oxygen - he was panting, indeed, but tried to make his breathing more regular. Holding his breath and then gasping all of a sudden, in desperate need for air, didn't allow him to relax properly, he kept contracting his muscles to fill the void he felt inside of him, while Kougami was putting on a condom and then rubbing lube on it and around Shogo' s hole. With his muscles so tense, being penetrated would have hurt, still, when Kougami asked if he was ready, Shogo nodded.