Chapter-2

Stephanie's POV:
I got up got dressed looked at my phone to see if anyone texted me... And I saw that I had a notification from Twitter, someone DM me. It's was...... You would never believe,it's was Gabriel laceup i fucking fanned so hard my nips
Got hard. I ran down stairs and grabbed my lunch ran out the door
When I was running to school I bumped into someone in the way there, I looked up the guy said "hey watch were your going" "I'm so sorry i didnt mean to" he helped me back up, I took another glance at him he looked like gabe. I started to walk again I turned around and said "hey wait up" I ran up to him "are you Gabriel Mathis?" I said he blushed "ya it's me" "omg really Your the best person ever I fan girl so much when ur live on YOUNOW You wouldn't Believe me trust me" I said excitedly. We stopped walking "can I have your number?" Gabe says "YA totally" I said back I gave him my number, " text me when I get the chance!" I said exited. I turned around I was just about to start to walk and I herd my phone go off it was gabe he said "hey it's Gabriel" I turned around and he turned back to look at me too,I smiled he smiled back, I mouthed 'I love you boo' he mouthed back 'I love you too boo' I started to walk to school I didn't say anything all day to my friends or anyone that I meat gabe because then they would ask for his number and I don't want his phone to blow up so I can't text him that would just be "disappointing" I said out loud in class everyone looked at me "sorry did I say that out Loud I didn't mean to" 'lol' I said to my self trying to hold a laugh.
-------------at lunch-------------
Me and my friends walked over to the cafeteria. I sit with my all my friends we are like the queen and kings of the school, we walk in a huge group in the hall everyone has to move , in the cafeteria we have to put so many tables together it's crazy. Were not mean people are just scared of us, we don't really know why but they are it's really weird.

When I was just about to get my lunch from the cafeteria stand my phone went of, its was Gabriel.
S- Stephanie G- Gabe
G- hey boo how's it going?
S- good I'm just getting my lunch
G- oh nice what's for lunch?
I didn't answer tell I sat down at my table. I sat down.
S- mashed potatoes and a ham sandwich
G- umm sounds good wish I was there with you
S- won't U come to this school?
G- ya I am just not right now maybe in like a DAY
S- omg really holy shit
G- so what u doing tonight
S- nothing have no home work
G- do Yall wanna hang out at the park or my place or something?
S- ya sure what time?
G-7:00 good?
S-ya
"U going to eat?" Jackey said
"Oh YA sorry I was just texting someone" I said back blushing
"OHHH who is it?" All my friends said all at the same time.