Chapter-5

-------------we're going to skip part of the date---------
Gabriel POV,
It was getting to the end of the date, I really wanted to kiss Stephanie but i can't, I slid my hand out across the table and Stephanie took her hand and put it on my hand.
The waiter came up to the table and asked if we wanted anything else, we just said we wanted the bill. The waiter came back to the table with a debit Machine and I took out my card, and at the same time so did Stephanie. "No no no babe you don't have to pay I got it" I say she took the offer.
Stephanie's POV:
I was just going to take out my card and pay for dinner but Gabe didn't let me so I put my card away and Gabriel pay.

I got up and I took my coat of the hook, and I walk out of the restraint door and as I was walking out Gabe was just putting on his coat, just as I was going to open the next door out of the restraints Gabriel ran up behind me and put his arms around my neck and kissed the top of my head because I'm short. When we got into his car he ask me "do u want to come to my place for a bit? My parents aren't home, well I don't live with them."
"Sure" I said excitedly
------------- when we got to his house--------
We walked up to the door, hand and hand. Gabriel opened the door. It's was so, so, beautiful I hand no words to explain it.
"Here lets go up in to my room" I Heard a voice say.
It's was Gabriel.
He took my hand I quickly closed the door and locked it. We ran up stairs into his room, it was kinda mess with a few clothes on the ground but what ever.

I closed the bedroom door and locking it.
Gabe went and laid on his bed.
"Hey come here" he said patting beside him on his bed.
----------------------------------------
A/N Sorry guys to leave you guys in such a cliffhanger but I had to sorry. The next chapter is going to get dirty, but I'll upload it soon may be on the weekend or next week hopefully soon. Sorry this chapter was short..