Chapter-7

Stephanie's POV:
What the hell why does she have his number I don't get it.

He should get a restraining order on this bitch.

"Should I get a restraining order oh her?" Gabriel Questioned
"YES!" I said in a exited voice.

••••

So Gabriel finally got a restraining order on Ida after about 2 months of stuff going on so she can't see Gabriel.

But the best part about it, is that Gabriel doesn't have to worry about her, because if she come anywhere close to Gabriel she will get arrested.

It's was about 4:00 pm and I was just reading as normal. And I'm pretty sure Gabriel was upstairs on younow I wasn't to sure so I went up into his room. I look to see if he was on younow and of course he was.
"I'll just leave now" I sighed
"No babe come here" he said

I walk over to slowly to Gabriel, and say I his lap. "Say hi" Gabriel said whispering in my ear.
"Hi" I said waving my hand shying with my sweater sleeve over my mouth.
In the comments I saw so pretty rude thing like, "omg Gabriel you have a girlfriend she's such a slut" "hoe" "slut" "his mine bitch" I got up and I ran down stairs and started to cry.

Why, why, why? I sat down in the couch, head in hands.

I heard Gabriel say "what the hell guys you mad her cry wow, I have to go guys bye"
He shut his Mac book I could get it all the way down stairs. He got up and punched the wall.

I could hear him coming down the stairs I look back at him. With a discussed look on my face and I saw that her had a tear coming down his face. I just put my head back in my hands.

Gabriel came over to me and and sat on the couch beside me. "I'm so sorry" I heard him say in a small voice. He grabbed me and out me in to a bone crushing hug.

I brake out of the hug I look up at him with sadness in my eyes, I could tell that he felt sad and heart broken because of me I could see it in his eye.

I put my arms around his neck, and he put his arms round my waist. I put my head on his shoulder. He slightly leaned his head on mine, and he started to rub my back.

"Im s-so s-so-Sorry" I choked out into Gabriel shoulder.
"You have nothing to be sorry about. Bae look at me" he said.

I didn't look up. He took his index finger and lifted up my chin.
"I love you Stephanie waters to and no one can change that." Gabriel said.
"I love you too Gabriel Mathis and no one can change that" I said.

Gabriel's POV:
I couldn't imagine how Stephanie felt.
I just wanted to go up starts go back on younow and just yell at all my fans. Or I just want to rant about what they all said.

So that's exactly what I did.
I got up, Stephanie grabbed my hand.
"Gabe don't do th-" I cut Her off.
"I have to, I'm not going to let them do this to you and that final."

I go up stairs I open my labtop, turned it on, went on younow then I clicked go live as I was clicking that I heard small foot steps coming up the stairs. It's was Stephanie. She walked and laid on my bed on her stomach.

I went under the #guys. Everyone started to roll in after about 3 minutes I waited to see if anyone else came in no one else did. So I just ranted. Rant. Rant. Rant. I was yelling at some points.

"I thought you guys were better then that I thought you guys would be happy for me but no you guys just started to be asses I'm sorry to all the people who didn't say anything I'm sorry that u guys have to hear me rant I'm sorry but all this has to be said." I took a deep breath in and then out.

"I'm really disappointed in you guys, I thought you guys had my back, I thought when I got a girl that I really really like, you guys would actually be happy for me but no. No. You guys just called her a slut, hoe, then what ever you guys are thinking I know there bad and really rude. I'm honestly going to quit younow forever if you guys keep this up."

By this point every single one of the comments are "gabe I'm so sorry I didn't know" "no don't quit" "I'm so sorry".

"Know comments a 1 if you guys want me to not quit younow"

All 300 people commented "1"

"Ok well y'all I guess that I'm not going to quit but guys, you need to know, steph is my girlfriend and if you guys don't like that then I don't know what you guys want to do. you guys hit that fan button to be with me and help me make big discussion. Yes I know asking Steph to be my girlfriend, that one was just my choice but I think it was a pretty good choice and that I didn't need any help. And when Steph said "yes" it was the best day of my life. But you guys just need to know that when you hit that fan button you guys are fam you guy and part of my life. And the discussion that I make you guys need to be alright with them you might not like them but you need you know that you can hurt people."

By this time everyone is commenting in that chat "ok we get it know we're sorry it we hurt Stephanie's feelings"

"Aright guys I think I'm going to get off well just go down stairs you guys can talk to Steph so you guys and say sorry and talk and get to know each other" I said wall waving at Steph that is still on my bed to get over here.

A/N thanks you guys so much of the 304 reads and 11 vote keep that up guys thanks so much hope you guys thanked this chapter I know I sure did.