Chapter- 8

Stephanie's POV:

I walked over to Gabriel's desk where he goes on you now, gabe went down stairs, I sat in his chair whale I was sitting down I started to read the comments there where so many long paragraphs about how there sorry. I was so scared to talk, but I got use to it after u said 'hi'.
"Hey guys"
"How's it going from 1-21" as a still from Zach XD
Most of the comments where '21' or some ppl were on there down side...
"So do u guys just want to ask me questions for a bit?"
"YASSS" most on the ppl said

---

So that went on for about 20 min when Gabe came up stairs and said that we have to go.
We got off and walked down stairs. I was so not paying attention when I herd some one talking to me I couldn't make out who it was. I was so blanked out, yet I was still walking...
"Hello steph, are you even listening?" That weird but familiar voice said.
Why can't I make it out? why cant I remember who it was.
Than it came to me it's gabe, shit I for got who my boyfriend is.

We get to the bottom on the stairs,
I started to breathe really heavy. Gabe just puts Me in a big hug.

Boyfriend and girlfriend telepathy.

"Shh it's ok babe girl, everything is going to be ok" he said rubbing my back and playing with my long brown hair. to tell me everything is ok.
"I- I for-for got you I- I couldn't remember any-anything" I finally spit out.
"It's ok everyone has those times when we for get everything" I smile into his chest. He kisses me in the top of my head. Our hug brakes.

He holds me by the wast, I hold him around the neck because he towers over me. I get on my tippy toes and gabe and I slammed our lips together. I go back on my flat foot,
"so what were u telling me" I chuckle.
"Nothing it's not important"
"Oh ok. What do u want to do today?" I ask.
"Um idk what do u want to do?"
"Movie date??"
"Yas" he says in girly voice.
"Before the movie do you want to go to the mall?"
"Ya sure wanna go now?"
"Sure"

---

We got to the mall, were there for about 2h I got a lot of clothes.

We drove back to gabes house and it was 4:00 the movie was at 8:00 and it will take us 30 min to get there. So we should leave at 7:25. So now me have 2 1/2 hours so know what should we do. Ha. Idk.

---

"Gabe?" I yell thinking he was up stairs

"You don't need to yell I'm right here"

"Sorry" I chuckle

"It's ok. what did u want?"

"I was wondering if you wanted pizza?"

"Ya sure sounds good. I'll be up stairs on younow if you need me" I nod in response with a fake smile.

Why doesn't he just stay down stairs with me? why does he go up stairs and goes on younow? Does he love younow or me? Pick one...

(N/A: sorry it's short.
later on in the story I'll need some names girls and boys. So plz leave a comment with some names mean a lot love y'all)