At The Prom

THIRD PERSON POV

       The crew of High schoolers  head into Jackson's House , Annie with Simon and Ty with Cece. Jackson makes them all put their phones into a bowl to make sure no one knows what goes on at the party. (Which will end badly in the end).

      A little later everyone is dancing and having a pretty good time...

Ty's POV 

Me and Cece have just arrived at the prom,hopefully this night will help me get my mind off of things.To be honest life has been a little ruff recently between mom and dad fighting constantly, and Annie when she kissed me. And Cece being kind of controlling 

FEW MOMENTS LATER...

Me and Cece are dancing and if i'm being honest I really don't feel the spark we had in the beginning. Nah who am I kidding there never was a spark I just moved on to Cece to try and forget about Annie. Honestly I think I like Annie more than Cece But I'm not sure if she feels the same. And we've known each other since we were still in diapers, which could be good but also be bad.

Then while we are dancing I notice i slowly make eye contact with Annie.

Then all of a sudden the night takes a turn for the worst...

Jackson starts getting on my nerves and you wanna know who tries to break it up no other than Kyle.(Ty's little brother)

I start running after him,I see Kyle up ahead he jumps in my BRAND NEW CAR.

"How did he get the keys to my car!"

I eventually slow down realizing i'm not gonna be able to catch him but OH MY GOD he is only a Freshmen he doesn't know how to freakin drive.But I look around for a certain girl who is the only one that could really help me right now, Annie. But you'd think she would be right behind be but nope. 

"where could she be"

"Has anybody seen Annie Sullivan!" I yell into the crowd of people 

"No,She ran after Kyle. she was way in front of us" Yelled Simon her prom date

ANNIE'S POV
We were all dancing having a pretty good time. But all I could think about was how I would much rather dance with Ty. Weird I know since I've known him literally since birth. But he's with Cece and their probably gonna get married have kids and grow old together. But my thoughts were interrupted when Kyle started yelling and ran off I was following almost right next to him.

What happened next was all a blur...