At the Prom pt 2

WARNING! IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED SWEET MAGNOLIAS YET AND ARE PLANNING ON IT DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER I REPEAT DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER!!!!! OR IF YOU HAVE NOT FINISHED THE SERIES AND YOU DO NOT WANT ANY SPOILERS ON THE FINAL EPISODE DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIRD PERSON POV

    After the 911 calls were made and the parents and friends were contacted Emergency medical services,Firefighters and Police men were trying to remove the child from the very damaged vehicle. Once the young boy was removed from the vehicle, A paramedic makes his way over to the parents.

"Hello are you the parents?"

"Yes" Maddie and Bill say in sync

"Whats happening?" Maddie starts freaking out trying to get past the paramedic

"Ma'am the boy was removed currently unconscious and may have a few broken bones but he should be fine. But there was another passenger in the car with him and they are currently trying to remove them." 

"WHAT!!! What if its Annie!!" Dana Sue is repetitively call any leaving voice mails telling her to call her and that she loves her.

(remember all their phones are in the bowl at Jackson's place)  

At the moment while they wait, Bill's calling Tyler and Dana Sue calling Annie. 

Here is the scene from the show that I was kinda going for in this part. They are not identical

Also sorry that this story isn't perfect and probably a lot of errors .

And sorry this part is very short, they will hopefully start to get Longer 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!