Ch. 16

1 week after Annie has woke up...

THIRD PERSON POV 

   During this last week, Tyler Townsend has not left the side of Annie Sullivan if you were to take one glance at them you would think they were together. News flash their not. But should they be? Maybe Tyler wants to change that or maybe they just like being a couple of besties. 

Ty's POV 

     Oh my gosh, the last week with Annie has been heavenly, And no one has really been in too much. Dana Sue comes around for a little bit every day no more than an hour because her kitchen is in need of her attention and I feel so honored that she has trusted me to take care of Annie. Kyle comes every now and then because he feels like this whole situation is blamed on him but in reality, it's kind of all are faults if you look at it. Mom and Coach have come once, same with Helen they don't really want to overwhelm Annie at a time like this. The main reason I'm with Annie is that she's my Best friend. my ride or die and I really love her. I really want to see if this could go anywhere because I could see myself getting married and having a family with this girl. The only downfall to this is she doesn't know about my feelings and probably doesn't feel the same.

"Dude get out of your freakin head!!!!"

I think I should talk to her...

Ty.baseball has posted on their story

baseball has posted on their story

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys just wanted to say sorry this is really short, Im trying to make them longer. Hope you are enjoying it so far. If you want you can leave some suggestions for this story down below 

Thanks for reading!