Ch. 5

After Kyle gets transported to the hospital they finally get the second passenger out of the car the parents are anxiously waiting since they weren't able to get a hold of anyone.

They have the passenger in a neck brace and there's tons of blood and it reveals to be Annie Sullivan.

"Oh My God That's my Baby girl over there!"Yells Dana Sue trying to get past the Firefighters 

"Woah Mam you have to stay over here you currently can't be over there"

"But That's my Girl Over there"

"We know mam but its not safe right now" 

Maddie and Helen go to Dana Sue and surround her with hugs telling her everything will be okay.

"Oh My Thank God, Tyler get to the hospital now it's Annie and Kyle" Bill says that he has finally got a call back 

Ty's POV

After leaving Jackson's house and head back to mine I can't help but wonder where Annie and Kyle are.

I finally got my phone back and have a million miss calls from dad,mom,coach,aunt Helen and aunt dana Sue , I better call him back he wouldn't call so many times if it wasn't important right.

"Dad"

"Oh My Thank God, Tyler get to the hospital now it's Annie and Kyle"

"OH MY I'm on my way"

"Ty whats wrong lets go watch a movie"

'Sorry Cece But you need to go home I have to head to the hospital it's Annie and Kyle"

"Why do you always leave me for that Annie girl,Your just Friends and i'm your girlfriend, So stay with me you can go tomorrow"

"No Cece its one of my bestfriends and my little brother why cant you understand that"

"Bu-- "

"you know what I have to go talk to you tomorrow Cece"

Ty walks out

Third Person POV

All the family and friends are here and waiting on information.

"I'm here whats wrong is Annie okay , Is Kyle Okay are they alive what happened can I see them."Ty says distressed 

"We haven't heard anything yet Ty" says Maddie

"Just take a seat and calm down"says Coach Maddox 

"You expect me to calm down!" just as he says that a doctor comes out... 

"So Kyle the one in the driver seat is pretty good he just has a few broken bones and a headache which is surprising by the impact,But Annie the girl has some more severe injuries"

"Wait..What how severe is she gonna be Okay???" says Dana Sue 

"Can I see her?" says ty

"You can see her momentarily son,but she is currently in a coma with no idea when she will wake up.And again has some broken bones a few more than Kyle and severe blood loss.And according to the paramedics it seems as she was trying to stop and protect Kyle in the car."

"OH MY"

"Can I see her?" he asks again 

"Yes you can follow me son"

"Just warning you she won't be in the best condition"

"Okay,Thanks doc"

"No problem I'll give you two some space"