Chapter - 6

Heya readers, I would like to tell that the chapter contain few curses and a bit bullying.

~~~~~~~×~~~~~~~

Y/n : Well jennie are you dating jackson?

Jennie chocked on her food so I gave her water, she drank it and after a minute she replied -

Jennie : are you mad? Why will I date him?

Y/n : it's better for you to not even think to date him...

Jennie : and what made you say this?

Y/n : I don't need reasons to say something to you jennie.

I said with a calm tone while eating my meal.

Jennie : No I mean why you asked if I'm dating him?

Y/n : he's acting weirdly from college... First you was having a walk in college with him then he took us home for no reason, and now you were on a call with him ...

Jennie : ohh- that... Umm it's nothing, when I was walking outside, he just came with his friends -

Y/n : don't say that he said or did something? How he dare-

Jennie : listen first girl... He did nothing like that...

I calmed a bit down and nodded to indicate that I'm listening.

Jennie : then about taking us home well I don't know too, maybe he saw that we are tired? And about call so he was just asking if we reached safely or not-

Y/n : but he dropped us at the very entry of mansion? Why would he ask if we are safe? And how even he got your number?

Jennie : um- ... About number so... I don't know maybe he took from any other fellow-

Y/n : but-

Jennie : yahh I'm hungry...

She said that and started to eat, I didn't bothered her but I know that she's hiding something otherwise she wouldn't have lied in the end... And as much as I know jennie didn't gave any student her number- suddenly jennie interrupted me and shook me out of my thoughts.

Jennie : umm y/n... I forgot to tell something...

Y/n : what is it?

She was done with eating so she stood up with her plate and was going, she stopped and said -

Jennie : Well... It wasn't my phone from which I talked with jackson, it was your's, your phone was in my bag and when I came out after bath, I heard your phone ringing so I took it out of my bag, when I saw that it was of jackson so I picked it up... Now you think how you have his number.

She sais with a warn tone and left me dumbfound... Aghhh why did I left my phone in her bag aishhhh. After some time, I also finished my meal and went in kitchen to wash the utensils, I found that jennie wasn't there.. I washed the utensils and came back to lobby.

~Time skip~

~ Next day in college ~

Y/n : oh.. today's weather is nice..

Jennie : yeah-

Jackson came again in our way and stopped us..

Jackson : good morning girls *smile*

Y/n : Yahhh stop being so nice for no reason ! What's got into you? Are you possessed? Uh... Lemme check

I was about to check his forehead but he stopped me.