Chapter - 10

Note : this chapter contains violence stuffs, curses, suicide and murder stuffs.
If you are fine with that so let's go~

~~~~~~~×~~~~~~~

Jimin pov :

Damn this girl... Well whom she want to kill? Well whatever she is right though, I must stay away from her personal life, I tried my best to not ignore these stuffs and went downstairs. When I reached down, jk was coming towards me.

Jk : what happened jimin?

Jimin :hm? Nothing?

Jk : no just you look a bit worried-

Jimin : umm... I heard y/n-
(Told everything what happened in your room)

Jk : oh... Well she's right though... We should stay away from her personal life... We are just friends- in fact she dont even consider us as her friends... And about killing someone then I don't think that's true *smile*

Jennie : what's not true?

Shit, from where did she came? Did she heard everything?

Jimin : n-nothing jennie...

Jennie : ahhh fine ! Ok now come with me, I cleaned and decorated a room for you, I found a room which was open so I cleaned and decorated it a bit...

Jimin : what you mean by "was open"

Jennie : ah that... Actually most of the rooms in the mansion are just closed and y/n keep the keys with her, I bet those room will be such a mess as we never opened it, it will maybe take almost 1-2 days to clean them... As much as I think so...

Jimin : ohhh I see... Ok so show us the one you are talking about...

Then she hold mine and jk's hand and ran towards a room which wasn't that far haha... She opened the room and- noooo

Jk : you are joking around right?

Jennie : why?

Jimin : what why it's a pink roommmm ahhh how will we live hereeeee (dramatically sat down)

Jennie : *dramatically* jindagi barbaad hogya !

[A/n : if you aren't indian then just ignore the last line ehm...]

Jennie : aghhh I literally spent my 1 hour on it mannn don't say like thissss

Jk : but jennie we can't- *dramatic cry*

Jennie : aishh fine... Stop the drama now.. so? Anyone have other idea?

Jimin : Umm yeah *stand up* can't we share room? Like you said you have double bed in all rooms right? So as much as I think, y/n is angry with you... Nor does she likes me so....