Chapter - 18

Mason : at the end I'm your dad *sarcastic laugh*

Ji-hoon : Ok ok let's go check the CCTV footage...

They both went to the place from where they can see the cctv footage of the place where they last found hwasa's bracelet transmitter on.

Ji-hoon : show me clip of this street.

The guard started to search for clips, half an hour passed but they got nothing, just like that time passed and they got nothing.

Ji-hoon : how is this even possible !

Guard : actually sir, the address you gave me isn't in this street, it's a bit inside the street and there isn't any camera there, I doubt that they might have gone away from different side.

Ji-hoon : Bullshit !

He shouted and left from there in anger.

~meanwhile with you~

Y/n : It was literally so easy, what you think bro? We will leave traces for you? *Laugh* if you have a sharp mind then I'm your big sister though.

Jk : *in half sleep* where's he?! Who came?!

He stood up and turned on the lights.

Jk looked in all the room and found you looking at him confused.

Jk : aghhh y/n will you stop talking to yours- Eeekkkk

He jumped off the bed.

Y/n : what?! Is there any insect ?!

You quickly stood up away from bed, and questioned jk.

Jk : Not insect but who the hell were you even talking with?! G-ghost?!

Y/n : aishhhh you little shit !

You took the pillow and throw it on him.

Jk catched it and places it on the bed neatly.

Jk : stop it ! *Yawn* I'm sleepy ! Get sleep or let me get sleep !

Y/n : you sleep, I'll check if hobi need anything..

Jk : yeah yeah go go *smirk*

Y/n : Aishh you ! Aghhh

You left from there and went downstairs, you saw that tae wasn't in hall and hobi's room was open and light was coming out, you went near the room and heard a bit conversations.

Hobi : I am fine here mom, don't worry about me.

His mom : *on call* But you know right she's still not safe to live with... At the end-

Tae : no momma, I also thought of that but no, she's good, totally different from her parents.

His mom : ... Ok how's she? In behaviour or looks?

Tae : well behaviour is a bit weird and scaring but also caring and looks well in my eyes, she's normal?

Hobi : Stop joking *laugh* she's beautiful.

Tae and his mom : Awwww

His mom : do you like her?