Chapter 1

Y/n's eyes fluter open as she was face to face with her fathers sleeping face.
She could feel his supposed to be dead heart beating.

Once again she felt warmth. But she also felt a cold feeling that just wont go away.
It was very irritating.

Y/n buried her face into Anastacius's chest and hugged tighter. Anastacius slowly wakes up and looks down and sees Y/n.

He smiled as he strokes Y/n's hair and kissed her head.
"Good morning." He said.

"Morning" Y/n's voice was muffled as she snuggled deeper into Anastacius's chest.
Anastacius chuckled at how cute Y/n was.

"Darling. My brother and his child are still here. Claiming how they were worried for you. You can just stay here and I can tell them that your sick and can't see anyone."
Anastacius said stroking Y/n's hair as he placed a little kiss on her head.

Y/n sighed and sat up
"I wanna talk to Amenadiel." Shr got off the bed and walked to the door.
"Tell the bastered I'll meet him in the garden." Was all she said as she left.

Anastacius sighed
"She does know that she still has my shirt right."

                                      _

Amenadiel nervously sat in front of his little sister that was glearing daggers at him.
"Baby I can explai-"

"Don't fucking, baby me." Y/n growled as her true eye color showed. Amenadiel frowns as he shut himself up.
"You. . . you have some nerve coming here and think I'll just let you explain. After that stunt you pulled." Amenadiel was going to keep his head down. But due to Y/n not waring any pants and just a large buttoned up white shirt, he couldn't.

And her jeweled eyes that glowed dangerously practically warned him not to even glance at her.

"You manipulated me. You had my family killed and I lived a lie for THREE STRIGHT YEARS YOU FUCKING BASTERED!" Y/n stood up and threw her chair next to Amenadiel who was un phased.

Y/n suddenly chuckled
"You know. It's funny, your named after an angel, but your powers are similer to one of a devil." Suddenly she started laughing.
Tears fell from her face as her laughter continued.

"I. . . I loved you." Amenadiel flinched at her words as she laughed and cried at the same time.
"Why. . . why do I still love a bastered like you. Please tell me." Y/n fell to her knees as her laughter faded away and she choked on her sobs.

Amenadiel got up from his chair and bent down to the ground. He was hesitating if he should touch her or not. But he couldn't help it and hugged his sister that he loved so dearly. But betrayed her.

He embraced Y/n. And she didn't even fight back. Y/n was so tired. Tired of the lies, tored of the emotional rollercoaster that is yet to end.
"Im sorry baby. I swear that I'll make it up to you." He whispered stroking her hair.

Y/n pulled away and looked into Amenadiel's gray eyes.
"How? How can you make it up to me?"
Y/n's heart just felt heavy at this point.
"I- I really don't know. I honestly thought you were going to kill me so I didn't really plan this far." Amenadiel said with a frown.

Well, Y/n was going too. Until she had her little mental breakdown.

Lucas and Zeref watch from a'far.
"That idiot. What would have happened uf she lost control after finding out? All of us would be dead." Lucas sighed out.

"Yes. But we are still alive, for now. But Y/n was able to keep it in. But her emotional state might be a threat. So if Amenadiel plays his cards right. Then her love for him will grow again." Zeref said as he looked at the two siblings fondly.

"Sure. I'm leaving. This asshole keeps giving me headaches just looking at him."
Lucas said as he disappeared.

Zeref smiled a bit as he senced a familiar magical presser.
" Mavis. What are you doing here?" He asked.

Mavis sat on a branch as she swung her feet back and fourth
"I should be asking the same thing. What are you planning on doing with my child, hmmm?"

Mavis glears at the black haired male.
Zeref smirked and chuckled
"To stop Minoko of course."