Ch:7 Cedric Diggory*

Warnings: Smut, Hickies, Cedric is dom but there is not bondage or bdsm.

IMAGINE:

Here you were, hands gripped tightly at the curtains of the broom closet while Cedric pounded into you, abusing your right hole. You walls clenched around his cock and Cedric noticed it. "Dont cum yet slut, you still have atleast 10 mins until daddy cums." He said warning you, it was one of your punishments that you can't cum until he cums, along with you can't make a sound and can't see what was happening to you.

It happened at the library, you were sitting with Harry writting potion's notes and Cedric entered. He saw you with Harry and sat down next, kissing your temple to show you his presence. Normally in these moments you would giggle back and his temple too but this time you simply ignored him. He was suprised at first but thought maybe what you were reading was important. He stood up and looked around the huge shelves for a book his type and came across one. It was about charms. He picked a desk near you and started to read. It had been about two hours and he had finished half of his book. (Note, the book had 600 pages. Just makes it seem that he was a fast reader and it had been a long time)
He looked around to find you, just to see you still writting your notes. Harry was gone by now so he went up to you and said, "Babe don't you think it's been long enough. Let's go to my dorm and maybe we can cuddle." He was aware of how stubborn you are, so he expected you to whine and complain or atleast say 'Give me 5 more minutes' but there was no answer. You simply ignored his request and continue reading and writting. This made him frustrated and he came infront of you so you look up at him, but you just pushed your head a bit downward so you could still see the book but wasnt able to see Cedric. He scrunched his eyebrows, and sighed. "Y/n is this about Cho? You know she was just congratulating me after my win against gryffindor, you're foolish to think there's something going on between us!" It was actually about her. You answered back looking up at him with, "Well maybe if I'm so foolish, you can go cuddle with her in your dorm!"
By this time, he was extremely frustrated and was not in the mood of answer backs. He pulled into the nearest broom closet, and was doing well, was doing what I said earlier to teach you some "Manners".
It wasn't just in the broom closet after that, y'all had many rounds in the shower, his dorm, the prefects bathroom. Only Merlin knows how many.

Hope you guys are enjoying the book so far, the next might be a Harry Potter one as I deleted his last one. Stay safe and don't forget to vote.

Words count: 505 words