Ch:10 Ginny × Reader*

Warning: Showering together, fluff, slight smut

IMAGINE:

You stood in your bathroom near the small mirror as you finished brushing your teeth. You spat out rhe toothpaste and rinsed your teeth. "Love!" You called staring at the gorgeous beauty in front of you as Ginny slowly walked in. "Yes, baby?" She asked. "I was wondering. Would you like to shower with me?" You asked turning around. A small smirk appeared on her face as she slowly started slipping her clothes off. One by one.

Until both of you stood naked under the shower head washing each other's body. She stood behind you and rubbed the Vanilla (It could be any scent, I just like vanilla) scented wash all over your body. Her hands slowly crawled against you skin and reached your pussy. She rubbed the lofa (is that what it's spelled like?) Against you pussy as a few whimpers left you mouth. You turned and saw her smirking at you as you strted to blush. You were the shy one in bed and she was more of explorer. She liked exploring new and different types of aspects in the bedroom. You let her use your body as she wants because you were never aware of how to use someone else's. You might be bold and outgoing outside but inside, completely alone with just Ginny by your side changed you into something you never have been.

She pinned you against the marbel wall as her fingers started rubbing against you pussy. Suddenly she stopped. She opened the sliding door of the shower and grabbed one of the towels hanging on the side. She wrapped herself in the towel and slowly started writting words on the foamed glass making them stand out.

"Meet me outside.
PS. Don't wear your clothes..."

She wrote. This excited you as she left the bathroom smiling to herself.

Let's just say, girl you won't be so quiet and shy today 😉😏

Hey loves, i hope you enjoyed this. Writting Ginny's character was harder than I thought and i seriously don't know why. But anyways, i hope you liked it and stay safe!
Word count: 364 words
Xoxo