Dinner on the Beach

After shopping the girls and I went into our own to get ready. As I opened the door to Harry and I's suite I saw him and Louis sitting there on the couch watching some game the TV. 

"Hey lads." I said closing the door behind me. 

"Hey babe. Did you get me some new clothes for the dinner?" Harry asked.

"Of course I did. How are these sweetheart?" I asked throwing him a bag with a new pair of jeans a blue button up and a black blazer. 

"These are great! What about shoes?" He asked. I threw him a box with converse excatly like my new ones.

"I thought our shoes could match." I said as he opened the box. 

"Yes, sweet. Wait you got the same ones?" He asked.

"Yeah, is that okay?" I said holding up the same pair but in my size.

"Thats perfect." He said. I smiled and walked over to the bed in the room. I layed down. 

"What are we doing tonight? Anything with the boys?" I asked

"Yeah, we are going to have dinner on the beach." Harry said.

"Sweet, what time?" I asked

"We were thinking about leaving in an hour." He said.

"I have to get ready!" I said starting to take off my shirt.

"Bree, can you keep your shirt on when you have guest?" Louis asked.

"Oh crap, I'm sorry Louis, did you see anything?" I said with a worried tone in my voice.

"No. I guess that will be my ticket out." Louis said standing up heading towards the door.

"See ya later Louis, love you!" Harry said standing up.

"Love you too. Haz." Louis said closing the door behind him.

"What are you wearing tonight babe?" Harry asked.

"Since it's on the beach I was thinking I would wear jean shorts and my purple button down sleeves rooled with my black swimsuite under. Then sandals." I said. 

"I was thinking I would wear a white button down sleeves rolled and my black swim trunks. With my sandals as well." Harry said.

"That sounds lovely." I said pecking Harry's nose. He pecked my lips. 

When Harry and I were both ready I grabbed my phone and the room key and we headed down to the beach. 

"Are we still on for tonight?" I asked whispering into Harry's ear. Squeezing Harry's hand. 

"Bloody hell right we are!" Harry whispered loudly. He squeezed my hand back. I smiled and we kept walking. Harry and I got to the beach and saw the rest of the group walking away. I looked at Harry and we both had the same exspression.

I grabbed my shoes and yelled "RACE YOU!" I sprinted off towards them. Harry not far behind. I could hear him getting closer. Soon enough he was passing me. By that time everyone was looking at us. Everyone but Louis were cheering me on. Louis on the other hand was cheering on Harry. I sprinted harder, I caught up to Harry. I winked at him and ran out ahead of him. When we got to the group I stopped.