Bridesmaid Dresses

*Bree's Point of View*

Harry is out with the lads today getting fitted for tuxes so I thought what better way to spend my day then going bridesmaid dress shopping. 

"Hey ladies!" I say walking into the bridesmaid store, seeing Gia, Elanor, Perrie, Danielle, and Gemma.

"Hey Bree!" They all said.

"I'm so excited for this!" Gemma said clapping her hands.

"Well I'm glad!" I say giving her a big hug.

"Hello, I'm Alex Martin, I will be helping you pick out your bridesmaid dresses." This slim, tall, brown haired, blue eyed girl said.

"Hello, I'm Bree Smith." I said holding out my hand.

"Do you know what colors or style you want the dress to be?" She asked shaking my hand,

"I was thinking strapless sweet heart neckline that go to about the knees." I said.

"What color?" 

"Well my wedding is neon blue and neon orange." I said holding up two color papers.

"Those colors are cute together." She said grabbing the papers.

"Plus all the girls are wearing neon orange Converse and the boys are wearing neon blue. Except I'm wearing neon blue and my fiance is wearing neon orange." I added on.

"That is a super cute idea. I love it." She said.

"Thank you."

"I will be rigth back, I think we have the perfect dress." She said turning around heading for the dresses.

"Sounds great!" I said as she walked away.

"Are you excited girly?" Gia asked.

"Me? You should be the one excited." I said hugging Gia.

"I am excited, but I mean't are you excited for the wedding?" Gia said, with a slight giggle.

"I'm more nervous then excited." I said.

"Why is that?" Elanor asked.

"Well because, what if Harry decides he doesn't want to get married?" I asked, frowning. I was really scared that I would walk down the ailse and not see him there.

"Breeze Marie Smith! Are you kidding me right now? He loves you!" Gia said giving me a light punch on the arm.

"Bree, one thing I know for sure about Harry is that he loves you more then anything else." Gemma said rubbing my back.

"Harry has never even made an attempt to introduce his girlfriend or fiance to my dad, Des, before." 

"Really?" 

"Yes, so I know he loves you and wants to be with you. You can tell by the way he looks at you everyday." Gemma said, I smiled.

 "How are these?" Alex came back with the perfect dresses. They were exactly what I asked for, but they to add on they had a neon orange sash around the waist. It was perfect.

"Those are perfect!" I say clapping my hands with excitment.

"Well how about you guys try them on."

"I was actually wondering if you had one of those but vis versa, I was gonna have my maid of honor wearing neon orange with the neon blue sash." I asked

"Actually I have just one of those left."

"Can I see if I like her in a different dress?" I asked.

"Of course!" Alex said heading back to grab it. When she came back she took all the girls into the dressing rooms and had them try on the dresses. They all came out about 5 minutes later. They looked perfect. I loved it, and I liked Gia in the different dress.

"I love it. What do you guys think?"

"We love them!" They all said. I jumped with excitment. "You all look beautiful!"

"Not as beautiful as you will." Perrie said. I smiled and got up and hugged them all.

"The wedding is less then a month away, and I am so ready." I said.

"Where is the wedding going to be at again?"

"It's going to be at this small church in Holmes Chapel."

"It will be amazing." Gia said as we were all still in our group hug.

"I love you guys."