One bad ass pissed off Alpha

Ever seen an implosion? Not only did I see one but had an active part in setting off one! Damn his roar shook the beams holding the ceiling to the banisters popping out of place. My feet froze causing my knees to knock as cold goose bumps shot up racing toward the back of my neck down to my toes!

Even Kyle took three steps away, his knees buckling to the floor whimpering along with the guards. Cleopatra receded back deep in my head, leaving me to face one pissed off mate by myself. Even in a half state of shifting Thor was magnificent! His shirt an pants ripped exposing bulging muscles had me gasping at the power flowing off him in waves. Flexing, muscles ripped with strength that only an Elite Alpha could possess was sexy as Hell! As he leaned over me, fur and nails had sprouted ,along with a full set of canine teeth, increasing Thor's height to over eight feet tall. If I had any sense I would be on my knees like everyone else, but at the moment my body was not listening to my brain. Thor half shifted would scare the shit out of anyone!

Trish grabbed my elbow pulling me back hissed in my ear,"Calm him down" I glanced back hearing Thor growl as I broke eye contact. Leaning back I whispered yelled,"How?" I felt more than seen Trish shrug her shoulders as she bowed her head in submission to her alpha.

GREAT!!!!

I kept shouting "run" in my head but crap my damn feet were refusing to move. Damn all I did was tell him to suck it up! Ha, ha I guess the alpha part of him did not like that at all!

Yup he is going to kill me watching his eyes flash red, drool dripping, clenching his fist. His nails were digging into palms spurting red with his blood. I am only guessing this would not be the time to quote(boys drool, girls rule)!

Immediately Cleo holler,"are you trying to get us killed!", before she scurried back into her hiding place. Pfff I am not that stupid!

"I am Alpha! Your Alpha little mate! YOU NOT DISRESPECT ME ", he roared leaning down drool squirting on my cheek. Now that's nasty! A big turn off is someone spitting in your face! Raising my fingers I flicked the drool off. Okay I get it he is slightly ticked!

But Thor's wolf was pissed damn it! I guess I am going to be the bigger person and fix this! 'About time! Be careful Mia' , Cleopatra whispered before disappearing once again.

Leaning my head back I gently laid my hands on his chest jerking them off just as quickly feeling the growl vibrate up my arms. "Thor please calm down", keeping my voice low."I meant no disrespect to you or Ceasar. I have became comfortable accepting the bond to be yours and you are mine", licking my lips as I seen the hair on his arms and his canines receded to almost normal.

His eyes were slowing turning back gold letting me know that Thor was gaining control over his wolf. I pulled Thor's head down while standing on my tippy toes brushing my lips against his, back and forth nipping his bottom lip to suck it into my mouth.

A deep purr bouncing off the walls as Thor arms latched onto my waist throwing me across his shoulder. I squealed grabbing the back of his torn shirt. The blood rushing to my head making my ears ring. My fingers dug into what was left of his shirt keeping my head from spinning. A pain erupted in my stomach feeling his shoulder bone digging in with each step. "Thor put me down!", I hissed pushing myself off his back. A swift slap to my ass was his only response to my demand.

"OUCH! What the HELL! Look here all mighty Alpha PUT ME DOWN.", had me squirming, my hands gripping his shirt to maintain leverage to climb down his back. It was a if he knew causing his arm to tighten in a vise grip around both legs before slapping my ass harder. Before I could whistle "dixie" I was in tossed in the middle of our bed bouncing with golden eyes holding mine. A smirk played on his plump lips as his fingers trailed along my jaw to his mark. "Tssssk itty bitty mate you've been a bad little kitty," he growled watching his eyes flicker from gold to green. I swallowed the lump in my throat,"Mmm can I talk to Thor?", I asked watching one fingertip sprout a sharp claw as it traced the front of my coveralls catching the zipper. Thor's eyes never left mine holding me dazed with the power radiating off him.

Thor moved his lips closer to mine. His hot minty breath mixing with mine, intoxicating, melting away any clear thoughts of resisting feeling the mate pull bringing my body closer to him. A slow smile replaced the smirk gracing his lips,"Wonder what is under here?", when cool air filtered across my breast as he released the zipper. Not missing a beat his claw ripped the cloth to the vee between my legs. Damn!

Thor shut his eyes taking a deep breath sniffing the air as a huge grin broke across his face. "Hot, wet and aroused", he growled licking his lips as his claw rip the strings, flinging a scrap of white lace into the air. With a flick of his finger, faster than a speeding bullet, I laid under him buck naked, as his eyes took in every curve of my body. A loud gasp hissed between my lips as he licked down my neck, arching my body closer as his teeth grazed his mark.

His tongue replaced his teeth licking soothing, bathing the new puncture marks before pulling the skin deeply in his mouth. By then my eyes were rolling into the back of my head, beyond making a sound as my fingers laced through his hair feeling the silky texture run between them.

Thor's head raised quickly as his eyes glazed over jumping to his feet. I gasped hearing loud thumps, crashing furniture outside the door. A swift knock along with Kyle's deep beta tone hollering for his alpha was almost muffled from the thick wooden door. Thor threw the door open seeing Kyle in full Beta mode. "The ceremony is complete. Vilmar has started a firestorm among the witches. You have to see this Alpha. The tree tops are burning without burning causing the sky to swirl black."

"Call the council! Elisa and Trisha are to report to my office". he ordered looking toward to of his warriors,"Double perimeter checks around the border and the human town. Observe only! No inner action! Report back immediately if you encounter any disturbance"

Slipping off the bed I wrapped the sheet around me listening to Thor issue orders. What the hell happen? What ceremony ? Suddenly I stopped as things came together. Oh God it happen! The mating! Not good! Lives will be lost, families torn apart for what power an greed. Rushing into the closet I pulled on a pair of jeans, slipping on of Thor's hoodies over my head. Slipping on a pair of sneakers, Thor and I met at the same time in the center of the room.

His face revealing the seriousness etched in stone while his eyes still flashed gold telling me his wolf was close. Taking a deep breath I finished closing the distance with two steps.

Gathering his huge hand in both of mine I took that final step bringing our bodies close,"What do you need me to do Thor?" Raising one eyebrow I cut his words off,"No Thor this is not only your pack it's ours," my voice getting deeper. "This is one time I can help. I promise I will stay off the battlefield but I can help man the phones, bring up the satellite view off the computer, it should give us an edge of surprise."

I stood still watching his facial expression along with his eyes presenting flashes of his wolf. I could tell he was at least considering my proposal to finally feel two trunk size arms lift me completely clear of the floor, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Stay inside my study. The monitors cover each boundary of pack territory. Two pack warriors will guard the doors. You will not go anywhere without them with you!",he ordered his eyes scanning my face settling looking deeply in my eyes for any resistance.

I bit my bottom lip rolling it back sucking on it realizing the moment I had feared the most was here. Lives lost, mates torn apart, an possibly an entire race could be destroyed. To keep my Thor, my mate safe I had a job to do for him but also my pack. I could feel my eyes tear up watching the emotion flicker across his face. A rush of strength shook my frame coming from my mate.

Taking a deep breath my hands cupped each side of his face. My thumbs traced his plump lips before I closed the distance to softly brush them with my own. My forehead fell on his as I watch his eyes hold mine. Thor was asking me to believe in him, trust him to keep me safe bringing a end to Vilmar and the threat hanging over this pack but the supernatural world.

"Go", I said pushing my arms back my body sliding down his slowly. Thor's eyes never left mine as he turned his back going to out the door.

"Thor?", my voice barely above a whisper he turned around.

Clearing my throat I took a step toward him,"KICK SOME ASS!"

A huge smirk lifted each corner of his lips before a huge booming laugh shook the pack house. "Feisty !" Chuckling, throwing me a wink as he closed the door.