Idle hands spell "Speed"

Thor leaned back in his chair , pursing his lips as he quickly mulled over the short conversation with Vilmar. Things have changed but how much? According to Vilmar it would seem Arial had transgress and all hell and fury of the coven are about to be released. Thor knew this could not be a good thing. Arial's thirst for power didn't stop her from kidnapping the pups, or sending her pet after Mia that day almost costing Walter his father beta his life.

And this mating ritual between a hybrid and a witch is taboo, banded by the councils centuries ago. Which means Vilmar wants what?

Thor clear his mind opening the mind link to Kyle and two of his warriors. "Report to my study immediately ", had Kyle responding to his alphas order,"Yes Alpha".

Thor had taken precautions weeks ago and ordered all perimeters sealed in case Arial and her hellhounds were to make a sudden move. Several days ago Kyle and I had placed three of my best undercover wolves deep into the coven to report any movement. Even though Vilmar didn't accuse Thor of espionage or declare war meant their cover had not been blowen. For how long? Elisa spell is holding it seems for now.

But Thor never underestimated Vilmar or the witches coven.

Kyle briskly knock followed with the door opening with two of his warriors, Seth and Tal bowing ,submitting their necks before their alpha with respect.

"Alpha?", Kyle asked.

"Have you heard anything from the men inside the castle?, I demanded pushing my chair back.

"I was on my way Alpha when you linked. One of the men mind linked five minutes ago that Vilmar has called for the mating ritual to begin at dusk. That is less than four hours. This ritual has only been used once centuries ago when a hybrid warlock/vampire brought his two sides together to control his mate. It was Vilmar's great grandfather. The end results ended in blood being spilled between the witches and vampires and yes even werewolves that the coven and wolf council prohibit the use of this ritual ever being used again. It took centuries for the supernatural world to bring unity back between the two species. It's dangerous for any species, most certainly death for a human."

"Then Vilmar is going against not only the coven but a law decreed centuries ago", Thor growled slamming his fist into his desk.

Kyle nodded,"In Arial's case she could loose all her magic or worst yet could turn her to be the most powerful hybrid as her mate. The bite from Vilmar's vampire if he chose to drink too much or too little will have a dramatic consequence of the future of the world. The witches are fearful as are the vampires. Damien, Vilmar's right hand man has put a magical spell around the castle keeping all out until the ritual has been completed. Several witches and vampires have been spotted in the human town. So far everything is quiet, but for how long. You know if this goes bad it will be a blood bath".

"I want a report every hour. Have our men to get as close to that ceremonial ritual as possible. Make sure the warriors are high alert of any movement. Send a squad into the human town. Make sure to keep a low profile. I am sure some from the coven, witch or vampire will protest Vilmar's mating."

The warriors left the room doing there Alphas bidding.

"This could finish the werewolves off Thor", Kyle spoke softly watching his Alphas, and his closest friend back stiffen. "Arial and her little band is nothing compared to Vilmar sealing the mating with a witch."

Thor took a deep breath turning around,"The four Alphas need to made aware of Vilmar's actions along with the Wolf Council. We need to be prepared for the worst", Thor growled picking up his cell. Kyle nodded moving toward the door before Thor's deep command stopped him."I want four guards surrounding Mia at all times. She is not to leave the pack house. Make sure Trisha stays with her."