Tiger Lions an What Werewolves oh my

Tears were streaming down my face. I kicked, screamed, clawed at the man holding me back but he refused to let me go!

The man called Thor was barking out orders, as thirty or more men came out of the woods. Four men picked up Walter as Thor ordered them to take him to the pack doctor.

"Trent border patrols now!", Thor barked out. "Continual shifts around the clock until further notice. Samuel extra guards at the safe house."

A chorus of,"Yes Alpha", while rushing off in different directions. Men were running taking a leap in the air changing in their wolf forms.

That made me slapped, claw the arm holding me down even harder. I felt the arm squeeze tighter choking off my air.

I started slapping his arm, again, "Can't breath!", gasping for air when Thor walked up plucking me into his arms.

"Kyle get the car", Thor ordered the man who held me in a death grip. Kyle bowed grinning," Sorry Luna I forgot you were human", leaving me alone with tall, dark, an sexy.

Who the hell is Luna? It just keeps getting better! Another question for later.

My breathing was harsh, gasping to fill my lungs with as much air as possible.

"Sorry kitten", bending, lifting, wrapping my legs around his waist. Shifting me close, burying his nose in my neck. "Breath slowly ", feeling my chest mimicking the rise and fall of his."That it. Slowly in and out", he whispered into my ear.

"Walter", I murmured into his chest.

I heard Thor take a deep breath,"I do not know Mia. The pack doctor will do everything to save him."

"I need to see him NOW!" Oh hell Walter! He is hurt!

Maybe ordering a big ass wolf especially an alpha was not the smartest idea I ever had, especially the position I am in at the moment. But mad over rides big dark, hunky and sexy.

I have never seen anything like this! Who or what, they are definitely not human! Who says three words flicking that amount of pain on someone? What the hell am I saying? I have seen huge men, I mean sexy huge men turn into huge wolves bigger than a horse. Another man turned his eyeballs back inside his head and have flames engulf his body without burning.

Holy Shit!!! And I have my legs wrapped around the biggest scariest wolf of them all! It has finally happen, yup, I have totally lost it!!

I began pushing my hands against his chest trying to unhook my legs, when Thor's huge hands cup the cheeks of ass anchoring me into the bulge in his pants between my legs.

I gasped looking up into Thor's eyes instantly freezing. Swallowing the lump in my throat I could feel the raw sexual energy radiating off him in waves.

Thor's brown hair hung loose around his neck, thick, but his eyes held mine. My heartbeat was in overdrive, but the tingles were running amuck through my body.

Not only were we face to face but he was in my personal space. Shirtless oh my! Let talk abs, an eight pack yum! Bad Mia!!!!

Pushing, leaning as far back as I could,"You are in my personal space", in my best 'what the hell attitude.'

He raised his eyebrow up, shrugging his massive shoulder. His face breaking out in the sexiest grin. He laid his forehead on mine, his minty breath mingling with mine when I seen his plump red lips shaped one word,"Mine".

I gasped sucking in my bottom lip. Now how the fuck do I get out of this? Biting my lip too hard I automatically stuck the tip of my tongue out checking for blood.