Chapter 10: Class President

Today was just a normal day at U.A High School. Or so everyone thought. Izuku and Ochako were on the way to campus when they saw a group of reporters. They were trying to get some information as far as All Might teaching at the school. To avoid unnecessary attention, Izuku and Ochako took the back entrance.

"You're disturbing our lectures," Aizawa saaid, "Kindly exit the premises or we'll be forced to escort you out."

He went inside to start his class. One of the reporters tried walking in campus but she set off the alarm. Izuku and Ochako made it to homeroom and got situated, sitting next to each other. They noticed Shoto who was giving Momo looks as she was sitting down in her chair talking with Jirou.

"Sho-kun do you see anything you like?" Izuku asked.

"Something tells me he does," Ochako added.

"I... I have no idea what your talking about." Shoto said facing away from Momo and his friends embarrassed.

"Is that right?" Ochako asked, "Your face tells me otherwise."

Aizawa walked in the room and everyone immediately quieted down.

"Well, looks like you all know when to quiet down," Aizawa commented, "So I have your battle results. You'll find them under your desks, so take a look at it and decide what you need to do to improve your abilities."

He then looked to Bakugo.

"Bakugo, you're talented and have a strong quirk, but you need to get over your loss in fight training," Aizawa said, "Its not fun to win all the time. As for you Midoriya, your quirk is powerful as well, but it's great that you're holding some restraint when it comes to combat."

"Yes sir," Izuku said.

"Now then, onto the next subject," Aizawa said.

Everyone was worried about what was to happen.

"You all have to choose your class president."

After Aizawa said this everyone bursted out of their seats waving their hands around.

"Let me do it!" Mina said, "I'd love to lead you all in a dance studio!"

"Yea you're gonna want me a class rep," Jiro said

"Allow me," Aoyama said, "Only someone as sparkling as Moi can pull this off."

"ENOUGH!!" Iida shouted silencing the classroom.

Everyone looked at him.

"We should all do this democratically and have an election!" Iida said with his signature hand chops.

"That seems fair," Kirishima said, "Better than starting on a full riot."

After about 15 minutes of voting, everyone looked at the board. The Class president of Class 1-A was........

Momo! Meanwhile Shoto was voted as the deputy.

"Wait.... Who voted for me?" Shoto asked.

"Yea who voted for him?!" Bakugo asked, "Its not like he could do a great job at this anyway! And also it takes strength and power to be a class president so why choose her!"

"Do you honestly think anybody would vote for you with that attitude of yours?" Shinso asked, "And you wonder why you lost to Midoriya."

"THE FUCK YOU SAY TO ME YOU LITTLE-" Bakugo said before being trapped in his trance.

"Now shut your piehole for the rest of the day," Shinso said.

Bakugo sat back on his chair. Momo bowed and smiled accepting her role