{ 1 }

Blue blanket on the floor, Wooyoung was curled up on his bed, tightly holding his favorite soft toy.

A tiring week had just ended and the boy was finally able to regress for a few hour thanks to his roommate, San, being gone.

Wooyoung had thought about telling his hyung about his age regression but decided against it after a discussion where San mentioned his hate for children. And also because not many Koreans knew about little space or just knew it as adbl, which is a totally different concept.

Due to this, little Woo had to take care of himself which definitely didn't help with his anxiety. Little space became something stressful for him, something that felt more like a punishment than a coping mechanism. Wooyoung hated that. He wanted to change it but how could he when he had no one by his side, no one who understood his struggles ?

A little while later, he regressed back to his adult mindset and took it upon himself to clean up. Even if in reality, his eyes felt heavier than the weight on his back. The blond boy started by hiding his toys and little space stuff, carefully laying his puzzles and sippy cups in a yellow box and putting his plushies away after softly patting each of their heads and whispering a quiet 'see you soon' to them. 

Wooyoung then moved onto the bathroom, then the kitchen and about two hours later, the whole apartment looked brand new.

Good job Woo , the boy thought to himself and smiled proudly.

Suddenly, the door opened and San walked in with a heavy bag in his hand.

"Hey Wooyoung ! Look what I got for us !" , the older said after throwing his shoes aside in a hurried manner.

Wooyoung walked over to him and greeted him back with a small smile, "Hey hyung, what'd you get ?" , he waited for an answer but San just walked to the kitchen without a word.

Rude , the younger thought to himself but followed the other nonetheless.

"Tada !!" San yelled after pulling a pack of duck breasts out the shopping back.

".........huh ?" Wooyoung questioned with a judging expression. Why is he so exited about this ? , he thought to himself. 

"Woo ! Look at all those chickens !!" San yelled in excitement.

"Those are duck breasts you dumbass", the younger crossed his arms and looked at the other with an annoyed grimace. 

"Oh...." the older said with a neutral expression but quickly spoke up with joy lingering in his voice again, "Wanna make dinner with hyung ?" he asked with his signature smile.

Wooyoung couldn't find a reason not to accept his offer.

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿ time skip ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

It was already midnight when the boys finally got to bed.

While yes, both of them were in bed, none of them actually found the strength to fall asleep. 

San because he wasn't particularly tired and Woo because his phone was dead. Now, why was that an issue ? Well you see, Wooyoung needed music in order to fall asleep, lullabies to be more specific. He needed to be small in order to feel safe enough to let his eyes close and lullabies helped him regress at night.

So it was for this exact reason that he took it upon himself to knock on San's door. The older eventually opened the door and asked why the other was still awake.

"Y-your phone please.." , Wooyoung whispered shyly as he turned his head away. Truth is, his fatigue made him feel small and not regressing was getting harder and harder each passing minute.

"You want my phone ? For what ?" the older replied confused.

The younger gulped and looked directly into San's eyes, "Lulus...want lulus" , he said softly.

"Lu- what ? Wooyoung, all I'm asking is why you need my phone ?" , said the boy and watched as Wooyoung shook his head quickly. What the hell ? , the older thought to himself.

"I- I mean uhh.... lunatics hyung !! I w-wanna do research on , uh lunatics !.... yeah.." Wooyoung stuttered hurriedly. Oh my god, I fucking slipped , the younger cussed to himself. 

"Okay...sure" San said and gave Wooyoung his phone but knew his suspicion was valid. Wooyoung wasn't acting like his usual self. And he definitely said lulus not lunatics.

I'll ask him tomorrow , he thought to himself and closed the door behind himself. 

𝖙𝖔 𝖇𝖊 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖚𝖊𝖉 ...