{ 2 }

Sunlight gently caressing his face, Wooyoung slowly opened his eyes and stretched his stiff body. 

It was a beautiful Saturday morning. The sun was shining at its brightest and birds were sinning on the color kissed trees while the blue sky made everyone smile to themselves. The boy included. 

He got out of bed and made his way to the bathroom to take a quick shower then got dressed in his work uniform. After that, Wooyoung walked to the kitchen and made himself a coffee. He then left to work after quickly watering the plans he and San had bought when they moved in together. 

The thing is, Wooyoung and San had met at the younger's work place and after a long and deep conversation about their economic and social situations, they decided to look for an apartment together since it was their best option at surviving in the expensive city that is Seoul. 

 Little did San know what this unplanned decision was getting him into... 

Anyways, Wooyoung thankfully made it on time and put his dark blue apron on after greeting his coworkers and boss with a respectful bow and a quick hello. 

He checked the day's orders and got to work immediately. After grabbing all the needed plans from the storage room, he started by laying all of the bases down on the table and visualizing what kind, what size and what style the bouquet needed to be according to the costumer's description. 

Once the planning was done in the boy's mind, he got to the manual part and started arranging the plans and flowers in a harmonious manner. The bouquet needed to be symmetrical from all sides yet varied for it not to be boring. 

Wooyoung liked this the most about his job as a florist. 

The uniqueness yet sameness of each bouquet was fascinating to him. How the colors could be different yet from the same exact organism. And how the dullness of a monotone bouquet could be the most appealing thing to a person. 

He loved the fact that a bouquet could symbolize a person. 

A bouquet came in all different shapes and sizes just like people. You never know which plan is toxic or not, just like some people are toxic and some are not but you only know for sure after researching that exact plant, same with people, you have to get to know them in order for you to be sure they're safe. 

A bouquet could be monochromatic or multicolor just some people seem simple and easy going and other seem extravagant and completely different from what society views as normal. 

After the orders were done and dealing with the payments, Wooyoung helped some of his coworkers with watering and caring for the growing plants they had in a separate room. 

His days went by similarly to this one but the florist didn't mind one bit. He liked having a chill and repetitive job with just the right amount of excitement. 

He did have bad days though. 

Sometimes, orders would get mixed up or he would make mistakes just like any human being would. Hence, the consequences would be dealing with enraged costumers and a disappointed boss. 

This is when regressing came in handy. 

Wooyoung would get stressed after an argument with a customer then go home and regress to cope with that stress. 

Unfortunately, he couldn't do that after moving in with San. 

It was getting harder and harder to cope with all the stress that Wooyoung had to face at work. But also the anxiety that came from not being able to slip at his own home.

Because yes, the fear of San finding out held him back from being small at home. Even if that meant panic attacks, meltdowns and tons and tons of tears. 

The boy looked up at the clock and felt a relieved sigh leave his mouth as there was only five minutes of his shift left. 

Good job Woo , the boy thought to himself as he walked out the door of the modest flower shop named 'Roses are blue , Violets are red'. 

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿ time skip    ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

San worked from home as a designer for a small jewelry company. 

He loved digital art ever since he was a teenager and had decided to pursue his passion as his job. 

Now, roughly ten years later, he finally made it and was one of the best employees at the company. 

Even if his family never supported him with his dream. 

They said his desire to become a jewelry designer was unrealistic and that he was gonna be unemployed until the day he dies. They said he wasn't gonna make it because he was untalented and a burden to anyone who looked his way. 

His father kept saying that he should go for an office job as an accountant or a lawyer, justifying his whish by the salary. His mother wanted him to be in the medical field as a surgeon even thought she knew San had hemophobia. 

Needless to say that San was badly abused by his family. 

He often felt like a disappointment when he thought about his family and childhood but those thoughts were quickly erased by the thankful notes and letters he received from an engaged couple, saying how beautiful their uniquely designed rings looked thanks to his hard work. Or how his boss congratulated each and every necklace sketch he prepared for an elderly woman that wanted to surprise her granddaughter. 

Those were the things that kept him going. 

He was currently working on a bracelet for a mother who had recently found out about her daughter's pregnancy and wanted to gift her a little something. 

San absolutely loved hearing the backstory of each piece he was working on. It was his favorite thing about the job. 

Learning about who the piece was for and the occasion was fascinating to him. 

A while after finishing the said design, he heard the door opening and made his way to the entrance to greet his roommate. 

"Hey Woo, how was your day ?" he questioned. 

"Hi , good and yours ?" the younger responded as they made their way to the living room and sat down on the couch. 

"Same old" San responded shrugging his shoulders. 

It was silence for a second before San spoke up again. Sounding a bit more serious than usual. 

"Listen Wooyoung... I wanted to ask you something" he said avoiding eye contact with the other. 

Wooyoung just nodded as a sign for San to proceed. 

"..Are you a little ?" San asked with a poker face Wooyoung hadn't seen before. 

Well fuck , the younger thought to himself. 

This was gonna be a long night..

𝖙𝖔 𝖇𝖊 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖚𝖊𝖉...