{ 3 }

Wooyoung's mind was blank for a couple of seconds. 

Mostly trying to imagine the endless possibilities of what will be going on inside San's mind if answered with the truth. He felt an unbearable amount of panic run through his body as his heart rate accelerated by a thousand. 

His fear of San finding out about his most embarrassing and personal secret came true and Wooyoung felt like crying. 

And cry he did. 

The moment the last syllable of San's question left his mouth, the younger felt tears slowly build up in his eyes and observed as his hands and whole body started to tremble. 

This can't be real , the little thought to himself. 

What was he suppose to answer ? The truth ? A well formulated lie ? 

Fortunately for the shaking boy, San spoke up again, but this time, his face showed his signature smile and no longer that strange and unfamiliar poker face that had terribly scared Wooyoung. 

"Cause if you are that's alright" he said calmly as he reached for the little's hand. 

"W-what ?" , Wooyoung stuttered shortly. 

"It doesn't bother me at all. If you are a little I mean." , San reassured. 

"Really ?" the younger said as he started drying his uncontrollable tears. 

Truth is, San didn't go to sleep that night. Instead, he stayed up a few hours to figure out what the word 'lulus' could mean. Eventually, he found himself reading a wattpad fanfiction that told the story of two girls ; one was referred to as the 'caregiver' , the other as the 'little one'. San was confused but read the entirety of the sixty chapter book nonetheless. 

And with a bit more research, the designer finally figured out the basics of little space and actually found himself to be interested in the topic. 

He made it his mission, if Wooyoung really was a little, to take care of him as his own little one. 

"I'm sorry if this weirded you out. I-I know it's disgusting and abnormal I just can't help it-" Wooyoung tried to say but the older interrupted him. 

"Don't say that Woo, please. It's not disgusting or abnormal, it's a coping mechanism for stress and anxiety. You are such a strong person for coping in a healthy way. And even if our society doesn't accept it, that doesn't mean I won't. You deserve to be happy, your adult and little self alike" , San explained with a gentle voice as he caressed Wooyoung's hand in order to relax the other.  

Thanks to this, the younger eventually calmed down and spoke up, his voice filled with worry this time. 

"What if I cause trouble thought ? What if.. little Woo burns the house down ?" , he said. 

"We'll make rules then." San answered nonchalantly. 

"Huh ? ..We ?" the boy asked confused. 

"Oh yeah I forgot to ask you. Let's try this again." San said as he took both of Wooyoung's hand in his own and looked directly into the younger's eyes. 

"Will you, Jung Wooyoung , be my little one ?"  

"Are you serious ? San , tell me you're serious." 

Wooyoung couldn't believe what he was hearing. 

Him , getting a caregiver ? And that being San ? His best friend ? No way. Surely this was a dream. 

"I'm dead serious Wooyoung." San answered confidently. 

The younger felt all his previous worries melt away. All that fear, all that hiding was unnecessary worrying. The suffocating weight on his back could finally come off and let him live freely. 

This moment felt liberating for the little. 

He could be himself without the fear of his roommate finding out. Instead, the later would care for him as his caregiver. 

Just like Wooyoung , San felt incredibly happy. 

He's never seen Wooyoung be so unapologetically delighted to be free from judgement.

They couldn't stop the happy tears from invading their cheeks. They couldn't stop smiling at each other as Wooyoung small whispered 'thank you's  to the older. 

A few minutes later , San spoke up again.

"Can I hug you ?" , he asked softly.  

"No need to ask you idiot" Wooyoung responded rolling his eyes and then jumped into San's arms.

Yeah, the evening was definitely a success. 

⭑・゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿ time skip   ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

As the moon said its goodbye and left its place to the sun, it was morning again. 

San was first to wake up on the rainy Sunday that followed the sunny and very eventful Saturday. 

The designer was a bit worried as they hadn't spoken since last night. 

He knew he was labeled as Woo's caretaker now, but nothing about what rules they were about to make or how he should act with little Woo.

He felt lost with his new role. 

But that didn't stop him. He was determined to do this right for Wooyoung's sake. 

Thus, he got up from his bed and opened his laptop to read the fanfiction again, but this time, he took notes. 

He finished it faster this time but some hours had definitely passed. 

He should be awake by now , San thought to himself and left the room after washing his face and poorly fixing his pajamas. 

To his surprise, the apartment was completely quiet with no sign of the other boy. 

San checked his phone just to be sure it was daytime. His phone indeed showed 11 am. 

Usually he's up by now  , he thought to himself. 

Putting aside his thoughts about the sleeping boy, San got started on breakfast. 

About twenty minutes later, he heard Wooyoung's bedroom door open and waited for a half asleep body to appear in the kitchen. 

"Good morning Woo" the older greeted. 

Strangely the other one just sat down silently. His eyes showed discomfort which worried San. 

"Is everything okay ? Are you feeling little Woo ?" San tried sounding as relaxing as possible which seemingly worked as Wooyoung nodded shortly. 

"It's just that.. It's my first time slipping in front of someone. I'm a bit scared" he chuckled to himself. 

"Take your time. I'll finish this and we can eat after, okay ?" San reassured. 

"Sounds good. Could I get a coffee too ?" Woo asked as he scrolled through his phone. 

"On it" the other responded, focusing on the food again. 

"Thanks dada" 

𝖙𝖔 𝖇𝖊 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖚𝖊𝖉...