Part 6

(Roxy POV)

I started to wake up opening up my eyes i felt something behind me a face snuggled up in my neck and a arm wrapped around my Body i realized it was Steve.

"Steve " "Steve " " Steve" I groaned I took my elbow  and Jabbed Steve.

Steve:"What the hell Roxy"

Roxy:" I called out your name 3 times you didn't wake up"

Steve:"Sorry "

Roxy:"Its fine Steve"

I start to Get up and walk over to the computers this was the same Jet the smaller module the computers were  in the lounge , I was looking at a good hide out for me and Steve to stay at I felt Heat by my body a arm wrapped around my body it warm.

Steve:"What you doing"

Roxy:"Im trying to find us a spot to lay low at, I want it to be quiet a place we can stay at for a week hopeful but I don't want it to be like gross and shit"

Steve starts to lean his hand to grab the mouse , His hand touches mine I felt a rush of heat grow on my face I'm glad Steve can't see me . I remove my hand fro under his so he can use the mouse. Steve starts to brows threw some hotels sense we weren't going to stay in the same place for long there was no need  In getting a apartment , I thought of staying on the jet but that would be hard and a lot of money me and Steve were using cash so we couldn't get our credit cards tracked.

Steve:"What about here"

Steve pulls up a hotel It has four stars It was simple.

Roxy:"I like it make us a reservation "

Steve laughed and started to make a reservation for a week.I got up and left Steve so he can make the reservation I was going to start to get my stuff around.After awhile I got my stuff around and I realized Steve didn't have his things around so I started to pack everything for him.

As I was packing I found his Flash drive I picked it up and just started to look at it.

Steve:"What the hell are you doing"

Before I could say anything Steve took the flash drive from me.

Roxy:"I was just packing your stuff and I found the flash drive an"

Steve cut me of he grabbed me and slammed me against the wall putting his hand around my neck.

Steve:"Don't touch my shit okay !, I can pack my things"

Steve starts to squeeze his hand tighter around my neck"And if you ever touch this again I'll kill you"

Steve let go of me he grabbed his stuff and left , I was holding me neck with my hands catching my breathe.

I grabbed my things and headed to the bathroom , I was looking in the mirror and I could see bruises around my neck . I could see a hand print around as well I winced at touch of my hand.I left the bathroom and walked out in the living room where Steve was I didn't look at him I just ignored him I sat my things down and pulled out my phone.

"Hey Katie it's me Roxy, we should be landing soon I'll let you know when we get there " -Roxy

I put down my phone and sat down, I didn't want to want to talk to Steve I was pissed I get he doesn't want me touching his shit but he can't treat me like that.

"We are here" JJ called out, the doors to the Jet started to open as the jet landed on the ground , I grabbed my bags I could here Steve behind me .