Part 15

(Katie POV)

We were still waiting for the doctors in the hospital room.

Katie:"Steve just texted me he said he's waiting for us "

Alex:"Did he get Jordan?"

Katie:"He didn't say"

Doctor:"alright we have good and bad news"

Alex:"What's the bad "

Doctor:"The bad is she's still not waking up we've tried everything she could be in a coma for 3 days -10 months"

Tina :"10 MONTHS "

Doctor:"We don't know yet "

Katie:"Good news "

Doctor:"She's strong her vitals and everything is strong and with that she shouldn't me in a coma for long , we are getting some transport and more doctors to see what we can do if everything goes well she might be up by next Saturday if not it might be around 3 months but nothing later "

Katie:"Thank you doctor "

Doctor:"you're welcome I'll keep in touch "

The doctor walked off "JJ land " I called out that I didn't know how to tell Steve the news about what the doctor said.

Once we landed the big launch door opened when I saw Steve he was with Jordan I smiled.

They both walked in as the launch doors closed.

Katie:"It's been awhile Jordan "

Jordan:"Hello Katie"

(Steve POV )

Katie and Jordan were talking when Tina motioned us to sit down.

Tina:"The doctor came to tell us the news"

Steve:"well"

Katie:"if everything goes well when the new doctors and transport comes in she could wake up by next Saturday at the latest 3 months" Katie paused I didn't want to say the rest."if everything doesn't go well it will be anywhere from 3 days to 10 months"

Steve:"10 months "

Jordan:"Can I go see my sister "

Katie:"Yes she in the hospital deck turn right up here "

(Jordan POV)

I smiled at Katie before Turning around. When I did my face dropped I hated myself. I didn't like what my sister did but she was still my sister.

I walked into the hospital room. I saw my sister lying on the hospital bed. I looked at the Monitor and everything looked fine, I sat by her.

Jordan:"Hey sis it's me "

I said grabbing her hand there was nothing I didn't know what I was hoping for I just wanted to see her I couldn't lose her to.

Jordan :"Yea your big brother is here finally huh when you wake up you would probably think I'm a loser.

I just stared at her. I didn't know what to say but I knew she wasn't up to yell at me and if she could hear me I would talk to her.

Jordan:"Life has been weird without you and Lizzie I do have to say I don't support what you do and I don't like it but I know you're not a bad person and at the end of the day you're my sister my last sister and I shouldn't of thrown you away I failed as a big brother, but I'm here now and I won't leave again I'm sorry it took this to happen to you for me to come I love you sis "