Part 36

I woke up in bed to see Jaden was gone . I slowly picked myself up and then it hit me I had fallen asleep next to Jaden and plopped my head down into my hand slowly realizing what happened oh shit Steve I started to panic Steve was supposed to stay with me.

I quickly got out of bed and ran to the living room to see a sleeping Steve on the couch , I walked over to Steve slowly climbing on top of him placing kisses on his lips and cheek to wake him up "Steve Steve wake up" Steve's eyes started to flutter open.

Roxy:"Morning handsome"

I gave Steve a warm smile but didn't get one in return.

Steve:"Morning "

Steve said that in a low annoying tone.

Roxy:"Look I know you were supposed to sleep with me but-"

Steve:"It's fine Roxy I'm happy for you to"

Steve cut me off he started to get up but Since I was on top of him I pushed him down.

Roxy:"Hey listen there is nothing going on between me and him okay !? He wanted to talk to me so I let him and I ended up falling asleep"

Steve:"Cuddling"

Roxy:"We cuddled"

Steve:"Yea you too did Roxy"

Roxy:"Steve"

Steve:"It's fine Roxy it's whatever it's not like we're dating"

Roxy:"Steve don't do that I'm sorry I didn't know we fell asleep like that and I don't want to hurt you"

Steve:"I shouldn't be mad"

Roxy:"No you should because I would be if I was in your place we are well I don't know what we are right now but we're close "

Steve brushed a smile onto his face as he held his hands on my hips to keep me on him.

Steve:"You know I love you Roxy and I don't want you to give me an answer yet because I want you to be sure but as of right now Jaden is trying to get you and if he wants to play I will too."

Roxy:"Steve what do you mean by that?"

Steve:"He wants your love as do I and you know me I don't like to share so I will fight for your love"

Roxy:"My love isn't a competition"

Steve:"Well it is now and I'm here to win"

I rolled my eyes at Steve I didn't know why he wanted to play this stupid game but in the end I thought it was sweet on how Steve wanted to fight for me and I knew there was nothing I could do to get Steve t stop this stupid nonsense I just hoped this wouldn't lead to a disaster.

Roxy:"There is no changing your mind on this is there"

Steve:"Nope"

Steve said, popping the P as he leaned up to me nuzzling my nose with his then softly placing a kiss on my lips we broke the kiss when Jaden walked in the room with a bunch of bags.

I just stared at Steve as he kissed me again. I was shocked at first but I knew what he was doing, I broke this kiss softly climbing off of Steve. Steve got up from the couch and turned his direction to me.

Steve:"Princess I'm going to take a shower I'll use your bathroom you can join if you like"

Steve winked at me then turned his gaze to Jaden Steve winked at him as well then walked out of the room, I bit my bottom lip then turned my head to look at Jaden who looked pissed this sure was going to be a hell of a day.