Chapter 7

They could not find who keeps taking their stuff. Blue starting to feel scared and a bit threatened, but those are just some petty things that can be easily replace.

But what if it's more than that?

What if they really wanted is his attention? To lower his guard down so they could kill him. Will his status even allow him to die?

Okay.. He has to calm down, it's probably nothing. He relaxed as soon as he hold his bandana, a calm sensation covers him. All the worries seems to disappear. Good, he has to meet up with his new friends too.

His new and weirdly too beautiful friends.

Why would they want to be friends again? Were they worried for Fatima? But she said that, they're not even close.

They don't seem to be bad people..

Welp, he should get ready!

They still remembered the day they met him..

"Wow.." Chaos muttered softly. He can feel his face heat up, his heart (if he even has any) flutters in his chest.

"Are you okay?" Blue asked again, eyelights in concern. The pain must have shocked the stranger in front of him.

"Yeah, I'm ok - OW! OW!"

CRACK! CRACK!

As the bones on his back said. He looked up to see Misfortune running on him. On him. Her heels digging on his now human flesh.

Excitement and glee on her face, as she took it upon herself to scooped up the small skeleton in shock.

Ooh.. That gotta hurt a lot..

The siblings thought as they saw Chaos in pain. But oh well, who cares about what he feels?

He didn't missed the fact that Karma just smirked at him.

"Oh my me! Oh my me! You looked so adorable up close!" To a normal person, a very high pitched shrill voice will explode their ears right now. But thanks to Ink, but had tons of "practice."

"Little sister, don't you think it's rude to suddenly just grabbed someone without their consent?" A tall sophisticated lady told the bubbly girl that took him

The girl gave out a nervous giggle before gently putting him down. "Sorry big sis.. But he's just so cute, it's hard to resist!"

Blue blushed at that, he's never really good at taking compliments. He's used to telling people that instead.

It could have just been him, but it felt like six pairs of eyes are suddenly on him for a second.

Must be just his imagination.

"I'm sorry for my sibling's behavior, but she tends to get excited easily." This time, a man wearing glasses approached him. He extended his hand  towards the gloved ones and gave him a charming smile. "Kaiden, Fatima's brother."

'As expected of Karma, always prepared.' His siblings thought.

"And I'm Lucy." The lady earlier said.

"Oh! It's nice to meet you, I'm Blue!" They didn't really seem that bad at first glance. Maybe a bit rowdy, sure. Blue took his hand and shook it.

"What the hell are you all doing here?" Fatima glared at them. Wanting to kill them all by just looking - just why do they always ruin everything?