Cold

After work was over.
Luke and me decided to head back over to my place. Lucky for Luke, Dani was out with her party friends.
It was pouring down rain, wind blowing the rain against my window. The sound was calming to me. I always fell asleep to storms at night when I was growing up. My head in Luke's lap and his eyes focused on the TV. He face was so serious when he watched TV, his head tilted to the side a little, lips in a straight line like he was thinking to hard. I smile up at him, he was perfect, but gosh was he a player.
I turn my head and face the TV. The lady on the TV talking about how New York is going to have a massive snow storm tonight. " Cause we don't have one every year? " I say turning away and closing my eyes.

Luke's arms wrap around my waist, picking me up and going to my bedroom.
" You forgot to turn off the TV " I wine

" The power will go off " Like as if he could see the future the lights in my apartment turn off with a sound of thunder.

" What I tell you " He smirks at me.

" Oh whatever " I say putting my head on his chest. Opening the door to my room he puts me down and I quickly walk over to my dresser to find my sweats.

I hear the door close and a tump on the bed. I turn my head and find Luke shirtless laying in my bed.

" Please tell me you have pants on this time " I say pulling off my jeans I had on and putting on my grey soft sweats, I loved these sweats.

" I guess you'll find out " Luke says turning towards me. I smile and walk over to my bed that he lays in.

My room was so dark I could hardly see. I make my way under the covers of my bed and wrap them around me as a chill comes upon me.

" You cold? " Luke says in a sleepy voice.
I pull my knees close to my chest as I try to get warm. " I'm fine " I say.
Luke turns over and wraps his arm around me, pulling me onto his bare chest. My hands land on his shoulders, his skin was perfectly smooth, soft, warm...

Moving my hands down to his chest I move closer. My head resting on him, his heartbeat.

" Lily... " His voice was so calm, soft... wrapping my arms around him I feel Luke move his head down so it rests on mine. The night became dark and quiet. The only sound was our breathing dancing together in the ice cold room.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

The next Morning

" You know today is Sunday right? " Luke says as I quickly get dress.
" Yes but today is not only Sunday, it's the day I might get a promotion, it a day where I can prove myself to Mary, it is a day where- "

" You realize you need a chill pill " Luke says interrupting me. I turn around and hit him with my grey hat. We both let out a laugh. I stare in the mirror and fix my makeup.

Luke comes up behind me and wraps his arms around me, his head resting on my shoulder.

" I love you " He says in a loving tone. I smile and turn around to face him.

" I love you too, but I'm late! " I say and run down the hall to get my chai tea latte. Luke doesn't follow me.

" I'll see you in a couple of hours! " I yell before I run out the door. I quickly go down the stairs and out to the city with falling snow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know that this chapter is short but I have been really busy with testing. Sorry! This chapter was for Lily and Luke, best friends! And maybe even more! Keep reading to find out where this story is going!! Love you all bye!
~ Kloie!