check up

Raavi and shiva finally fell aslept. They had to wake up early in the morning to go to the clinic for raavi's check up.

The next day, it wasn't any day like everyday. Usually it was always raavi who woke up first before shiva. But today was different.

It was 7 a.m. raavi squinted her eyes and yawned , she look besides her and saw that shiva wasn't there. She frowned confusingly, thinking where did he go early in the morning.

Raavi then hears a voice " ta daaaa".
She turns around and sees shiva with a tray in his hands.
.
Raavi:shiva??

Shiva: good morning meri jaan! Tere liyye breakfast layya hoon.

Raavi:good morning...awww tu itni jaldi kaise utgaya,?

Shiva: twre liyye mejne apne haathon se breakfast banaya hai, chakke toh dekh aur uske baad tujhe teyaar hona hai mein tujhe doctor ke paas leke chalunga gari mei

Raavi:acha nehi nehi suno.. hum.nah teri bike pe jaate hai...pehle waqt ki tarah jab hum bahaar ghumne jaate te bike par..toh bike pe hi chaleinge.

Shiva:chal thik hai ab breakfast bhi toh khaa le.

Raavi: haan kyun nehi mere bhootnath be itni pyaar se mere liyye breakfast banayi hai

Shiva: haan aur kyun nehi karun, meri mami ki behen ki beti jo hai

Raavi: shiva mein teri biwi bhi hoon haan.

.
Both chuckle and have their breakfast together.
Background song:

.
They feed each other with their hands and share a cute eyelock.

Background song ends.
.
Shiva: acha raavi tu jaakar teyaar hojaao mein bahaar tera intezaar karta hoon

Raavi:thik hai.
.
Shiva goes out of the room while raavi takes her clothes out of her cupboard and goes in the washroom.

She quickly freshens up and changes. She finally comes out of the room and goes in the lawn where everyone else was present.
.

Raavi:good morning

Dhara:good morning raavi, kya baat hai tu teyaar hoke kahaan jaari hai

Shiva:bhabhi actually doctor ne kaha hai ki raavi ko clinic aana jaahye taaki voh kuch tests karei

Dhara:ohh chalo achi baat hai tum donon jaao, shiva raavi ka achei se dyaan rakhna thik hai,iss samme mei extra care ki zaroorat hai

Shiva: jii bhabhi

Raavi:chalei?

Shiva:haan byee

Everyone:bye
.
Shiva and raavi then go out of the house, shiva sets his bike and asks raavi to sit. Raavi sits behind him and puts her hand on shiva's shoulders. Shiva was gazing romantically at her in his rear view mirror.

They then left for the clinic. After a few minutes, they reached the clinic. They both got down the bike and went inside the clinic. They went towards the reception. There the reception nurse attended her.
.
Nurse: hello, how can i help you?

Raavi:actually mera appointment hai doctor bakshi ke saath...

Nurse:ohh name please?

Raavi:Mrs.Raavi shiva pandya

tu hi haiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें