rishita's birthday preps

Raavi:haan toh...voh..sunna nehi doctor neh kya kahaa ...aisi haalat mei cravings hoti rehti hai

Shiva:acha thik hai chal mein tunhe ice-cream khaane lechalta hoon

Raavi:yayy yeh huwa nah papa wali baat🤭
.
They chuckle
.
Shiva then takes raavi to eat ice-cream, they lean against the bike and they eat their ice-creams.

They have a cute banter, they then get back on the bike. They go to the drugstore to buy raavi's medecines.

After buying the medecines, shiva drops raavi at home and heads to pandya store.

Raavi goes inside the house, dhara was playing with ayush in the lawn while rishita was cooking. Theybsee raavi coming.
.

Dhara: areh raavi agayi tu, doctor ne kya kaha? Sab thik hai nah

Raavi:haan dhara dii sab thik hai,usne kaha ki mujhe apna khayaal rakhna jaaye time pe khaana khalena jaahye aur dawaii pe time par lena jaaye

Dhara:chalo achi baat hai, beith mein tere liyye paani lekar aati hoon.

.
Just then rishita comes with a glass of water.
.
Rishita: yeh loh paani

Raavi:thank you rishita..

Rishita: toh kaisa taa appointment?

Raavi:sab thik hai, baby healthy hai

Dhara: bohot achi baat hai,ab paani pee le mein ayush ko sulaakar aati hoon, rishita tu jaa mein teri madad karne aati hoon.

Raavi: dhara dii aap ayush ko sulaaye mein rishita ko madad kartii hoon

Dhara: areh nehi raavi tu jaake aaraam karle ,

Raavi: acha thik hai dhara dii, par aap itna formal mat bano nah mere saath..mein abhi abhi apki choti bachi raavi ho hoon
.
All of them chuckle. Raavi goes to rest in her room while dhara and rishita were cooking food. On that day dhara went to deliver the food for the boys at pandya store.

Gautam, shiva and dev were inside doing some work, while krish was outside and saw dhara.
.

Krish:yayyy! bhabhi agayi!!!

Shiva: yeh krish kaunsi bhabhi ki baat karra hai?

Gautam: pataani

Dev:gadhere krish tu kaunsi wali bhabhi ki baat karra hai, tere paas 3 bhabhi hai!

Dhara: offoh aap donon ki favourite agayi hai!

.
Dwv and shiva look at each other with sparkles in their eyes.

Dev and shiva at the same time: dhara bhabhi!
.
They both run outside and see dhara. Gautam also comes .
.
Shiva: bhabhi aap!

Dhara: haan!socha aaj tum loghon ke liyye mein khaana lekar aaun!

Gautam:acha kiya tunne, par ayush kahaan hai

Dhara: ayush rishita ke paas hai,  rishita tori si takgayi tii. Toh aaj mein lekar ayi hoon

Dev: rishita thik hai nah?

Dhara: haan usse kuch nehi huwa.

Shiva: bhabhi,raavi kya karri hai??

Dhara: voh aaraam karri hai.

Shiva: thik hai,par usse khaana kha leni jaaye taaki voh apna dawaii ka sakke

Dhara: tu fikar mat kar shiva meine usse khana dediya hai aur usne mere saamne hi dawaii kaayi hai

Shiva:ohh thank you bhabhi!
.
They then eat together and dhara goes back home.

In the evening, the boys came back from the store and had dinner prepared by dhara and rishita. They had prevented raavi from.doing any household chores or cooking.

Raavi and rishita had also orevented dhara from foing anything when she was pregnant and now it was raavi's turn.

So basically, raavi would just sit with them,play with ayush,  watch t.v and all

And the routine continued as it was going for few fays more.
.

One month later...

Raavi was 1 month pregnant,  it was rishita's birthday. Dev had planned a little surprise party between themselves at home for her.

In the morning, they behaved as everything was normal as usual.

Gautam, shiva,dev, krish and raavi sat down at the dining table for breakfast.
Krish was playing with ayush. Dhara was serving food.

Rishita came there, she was beautifully dressed in a saari. She then came in the lawn. She noticed that no one wished her not even dev. She felt bad but thought thay now they would remember that it was her birthday so that they could wish her but nope it didn't happen either.

Rishita then made a cute frowning face and sat at the dining table.
.

Raavi: good morning rishita!

Rishita: good morning...raavi..

Raavi: kya huwa rishita... tum thik ho?

Rishita: haan..mein thik.hoon

Gautam: acha rishita acha huwa tum agayi ..mujhentumse ek fkavour jaahye .

Rishita: ji boliye nah gombi..

Gautam: kya hai nah aaj shiva aur dev dukhaan ke liyye samaaan lene jaarei hai aur krish bhi..toh dukhaan pe mein akela toh nehi rehpaunga nah, aur raavi toh tu jaanti hai pregnant hai nehi aapayegi.. aur dhara bhi ..
Dhara ko ayush samaalna hoga..toh tu aana mere saath... dukhaan samalne ke liyye

.
Sad and bored, rishita agreed.

But she didn't know that it was all a plan for the surprise, they had to keep her away from home so that they could decorate and all.

Gautam would manage to distract her, while dev and shiva went to buy gifts. Krish was going to decorate the house. Dhara was supposed to cook dinner.
.

At last after having breakfast, rishita and gautam left for the store. D3v and shuva also left to go and buy gifts and cakes . Krish called the decorators to decorate the house.  Dhara and raavi had not yet had their breakfast.

Dhara had also to cook lunch to bring for gautam and rishita.
.
Dhara:krish ti decorations jaldi se samaale mujhe khaana bhi bananaa hai rishita aur gautam ke kiyye taaki rishita ko yeh sab dikaawa nah samjhe..

Krish:jii bhabhi

Dhara: raavi tu naashta kar aur aaraam kar mein khaane ki teyaari kardungi

Raavi: aap sure ho dhara dii?

Dhara: haan raavi... tu naashta karlei aur dawaii kha le phir tu aaraam kar aur ayush pe nazar rakhna thik hai

Raavi: thik hai.
.

Raavi has her breakfast and then takes ayush with her in her room.

On other side, dev and shiva were busy choosing and buying gifts for rishita. Dev wanted to make her feel special.

Krish was almost over with the decorations but had more to do.

.
It was nearly lunch time, dhara took lunch and brought to the pandya store.
Rishita was feeling so terrible that they all forgot her birthday.

It was nearly time for the party to start, krish was still for the party preparations while dhara had just come home.

Shiva and dev had not yet come.

Raavi was waiting for dhara until she finally came.
.

Raavi:dhara dii aap agayi?

Dhara: haan raavi torah sa waqt lagaaya aane mei ab mujhe jald se jald khaana banani jaaye  continental khaana, rishita ka favourite khaan- (she stopped as she started feeling dizzy and was about to fall)
.

Hey guys i hope you liked this episode❤ i know there has been a leap of one month but as i said the story is a short one so there will be such leaps oftenly❤  sorry for grammatical mistakes ❤ please leave a vote❤ stay tuned for the coming eps❤

Love y'all ♥️

tu hi haiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें