41.

~~The Week Of The War~~
~~Phil's pov~~

"Come on Tommy get some armor on, Schlatt's gonna be here soon with his army." Phil was trying to get everyone armored up. Tommy was the only one without armor on at the moment.

"I don't like armor Phil! It weights me down." Phil helped him strap the chestplate on.

"Tommy look at me." Tommy raised his gaze from the floor. "I don't want any of my kids getting hurt. I let you and Wilbur go get captured by Schlatt and I'm not letting him harm you again."

"Okay..."

"Also I enchanted a sword for you." Phil pulled out a shining sword. "It has all the good stuff enchanted on it."

"Thanks Phil."

"Come on, Tubbo and everyone else are waiting by the gates." They walked out the newly built armory and towards the gates. Phil could tell Tommy was nervous. He couldn't blame him. Tommy just got better from being in Schlatt's castle and now has to fight.

"He'll be here any minute." Puffy said angrily. "Open the gates." Techno walked forward and pulled the gates open.

In the distance you could see Schlatt's army walking closer. Phil turned to Kristin and kissed her softly.

"We'll see each other later right?"

"Of course Kristin. I love you."

"I love you too Phil."

"OPEN THE GATES!" Puffy shouted. The gates opened slowly and Schlatt's army was waiting there for them. "Schlatt were going to give you one last chance to surrender before we attack."

"I don't think that's going to happen." Schlatt's army was a lot bigger than theirs. However they had hybrids which were some of the best fighters Phil had ever seen. His army ran towards them and the war had began. Phil ran forwards, attacking several people. Some random guy ran at Ranboo while his back was turned. He ran forward and tackled him to the ground.

"Thanks Phil." Ranboo ran off to help Tubbo and Phil blocked an attack. The person who was attacking him was Schlatt.

"Hello Philza."

"You hurt my sons. And how do you even know my name." Schlatt forced him down to one knee.

"Your sons cried your name while I tortured them." Phil yelled in anger and pushed him back.

"I will end you."

"Try me." Phil swung his sword leaving a good cut on Schlatt's face. Schlatt swung back at him and he kicked behind Schlatt's leg. He fell to the floor and began to back away.

"You've made a big mistake Phil. Show mercy on a crazy old man."

"You hurt my family and expect mercy? You really are crazy." He brought his sword down and right through Schlatt's chest.

"You know I was planning to tell you later. I gave the council the tip about Tubbo and Tommy cause I wanted them to be safe."

"What?"

"Tubbo. He was my son..." The remaining color drained from Schlatt's face and he went limp. There was a scream from behind him. He turned around, Tommy and Will were getting attacked by four guys. Phil ran over, boosting himself with his wings, and pushed the guys over.

"PHIL!"

"Help!" They fought the guys, taking them down one by one. There was a explosion and something burst into flames. Phil ran over fallen bodies to the area of the forest that was engulfed in flames. He heard a muffled yell from inside the forest and he ran in.

"PHIL! I'm over here!" He realized it was Fundy's voice. Phil quickly ran over and scooped up the fox. He unfolded his wings and shot up into the air.

"Are you okay buddy?" Fundy was holding his arm like a lifeline.

"Yea-Yeah I'm ok-okay." Phil landed next to Will.

"Where'd everyone else go?" He asked. Will scooped up Fundy and hugged him tight.

"After Sapnap burst into flame him and Techno began to just murder everybody so Schlatt's army surrendered and fell back." Two pairs of arms wrapped around him. Techno and Tommy had come over and given him a tight hug. He smiled and hugged them back.