Here I Stand

He breathed deeply, shaking his head.
He had been crying for a while, wiping his eyes, the purple shine of the bruises littered across his face blinding in his head.
His name, was Shiroi.
Son of hero Skyscraper and hero Bullet train.
He sat up in his bed, looking towards the plastic sticker that mocked a window.
You see, Shiroi was the victim of natural mutation during development due to the potency of his parent's quirks.

Hero:Skyscraper

He has similar abilities to Mt. Lady, a growth quirk, but he can grow glass-like scales out of his skin in his full form.

Hero: Bullet Train

She has a speed quirk, but can only go from 0 to 100, needing a long stretch of empty space to not cause massive damage.

The two heros complemented each other's quirks, as Bullet Train could use her quirk, 'Station Run' in the air, keeping damage minimal, while she provided cover for Skyscraper.
Seeing how well they worked together, they had a quirk marriage.
Of course, the media loved it.
Everyone was excited to see what child could come from the pro heros.

Shiroi got out of his bed, quivering. He had applied to UA without his parents knowing, using an online account. He got approved.
He walked into his excuse for a bathroom, looking at his distorted reflection.
His eyes were a pale silver, his hair bleach white highlighted with gold streaks.
His quirk wasn't that special.
He had a speed quirk he barely knew how to use. Some hero.
His normal being, the mutation, was what made him miserable.
What made his parents hide him away from the world.
His skin was almost translucent, faded freckles speckled across his nose and cheeks.
His albino like appearance disturbed his hopeful parents, but that wasn't even the biggest mutation.
He is only 4 and a half inches tall.

The doctor's said it was a backfire of the genetics from his Father's quirk while he was developing.
His mother's speed quirk also made him develop too fast, delivering him into the world too early.
Everyone assumed he would die.
But he didn't.

Shiroi looked around at the walls of the doll house he had been trapped in all his life. The public knew that Skyscraper and Bullet Train had a son.
But as far as they knew, he was incredibly ill, unable to be around other people.
So.
That's all the public needed to forget him.
There were still sympathetic comments made to the two pros on missions by other heros, telling them how strong they were, and how they wished him good health.
If they really cared, someone would have come to check on him.
He got dressed in clothes he made himself, a pair of black jeans and a white t-shirt.
He picked up the bag he had packed so long ago, preparing himself.
He had been planning this for a while.
Now that UA accepted him, if he were to not show up after showing clear excitement, UA would get suspicious.
They would send someone over, and his parents horrible treatment of him would be exposed.
The light started to break on the horizon, as a heavy thudding of feet Coming up stairs could be heard.

                           ********

Author here! Thank you so much for reading my fic! I've actually been working on this character for a bit, so I hope you enjoy this story! I'll try to keep updating!