Quindici

Trigger Warning

Jungkook is too tired to even breath now. The oxygen supply inside the coffin is failing him as the time passes by. Every seconds, he could feel that his time is near.

Another flower will soon wither...

.

"No. I don't trust you, Jinwoo. Not to mention when you've been hiding that you're the one who hit Jin's ex boyfriend, Min Yoongi, and never told mom and dad about that."

Jinwoo, wide eyed, asked Taehyung with a shaky voice. "H-h-how did you know ...??"

"Oh, of course i know! Sixth sense telling me." Taehyung deadpanned. He know this when one night after the film shoot together with Jin, Mr. Ben asked them to go out for a drink. Long story short, Jin was drunk, and when Taehyung got him back to penthouse, he mumbled,

"Yoongi... I miss you... If only Tae's driver never hit you... We wont be like this .."

"I-i-it's not my fault, Young Master!! Mr. Jin is the one who hit Young Mistress as well!!!"

Taehyung stared at Jinwoo as if the latter had grown two heads. "Don't blackmail my Jin now!"

"I'm not lying! Ask his cousin! His cousin was there when the nurse brought Young Mistress to the ICU!!"

Suddenly, a lightning striked, startled the both of them. Jinwoo, panicked even more when Tae start to walk inside.

"I'm gonna find Jungkook now. I don't have time to put up with your shit, Jinwoo!"

"Young Master! Jungkook is here!" Jinwoo screamed desperately. "He's right here! Under the ground!"

Tae turned his back, right at the moment when the first rain drop touch the damp ground. "What?"

.

Meanwhile, Jimin and Namjoon is wondering what taking Jinwoo so long to bring Taehyung here.

"That Jinwoo guy... I swear he never done his job properly! Go check on him, Namjoon!" Jimin ordered as he glanced over Jin's unconscious body is surrounded by the hissing snake.

Namjoon nodded his head before he headed outside. Surprised when he see the living room is empty. He checked the kitchen and frontyard. It's empty too. One last place, backyard. So he went there, and terrified, scared for his life when he saw Taehyung crazily dig the soil up like there's no tomorrow.

"Jinwoo! What are you doing!? You're supposed to bring him in, not tell him where Jungkook is!!" Namjoon shouted despite the rain that's pouring heavier.

"I'm not with you guys anymore! I'm done! I don't care if i go to jail because i hit Min Yoongi or whatsoever!"

"Are you out of your mind!?"

Just then, he realized that Taehyung had stopped his crazy digging activity under the rain. Tae is staring at him, sending him a death glare.

"What are you doing here, Namjoon-ssi? I suppose you said you were busy nowadays when we met few days back...?"

"Oh! Uhm... Yeah. I'm busy..."

"Young Master! He's the one who brought Jungkook here! Your car is inside the garage!" Jinwoo reported everything like a good boy reporting every crime his siblings made to their mom.

"Oh, really?" Taehyung asked as he went back to dig. When his shovel hit something hard, he soon know that it reached the wooden coffin. So he fastened his pace, before he questioned. "Who's the main boss?"

"It's me, you jerk!" Park Jimin, appeared with a part of Jin's rotten flesh in his right hand. His left hand covered his nose, since the flesh start to smell.