Nove

"Ready! Action!" Mr. Ben shouted at both Jin and Taehyung to start their act. They're now inside the filming studio, filming their last scene for the film.

"Junoo... Let's live happily ever after..." Jin said with a softness laced on his voice to Tae. To which Tae nodded.

The last scene is of course, just Tae and Jin, kissing and making out passionately in front of every one.

And that's what they're doing right now.

"Okay! Cut!" Mr. Ben shouted. "Good job everyone! We're finally at the end of the film! After the editing team do some editing here and there, the film is ready to release!"

Loud cheering voice and blabbers could be heard. Stephanie come to Tae and Jin, unaware of the not so obvious bulge on their pants. "Nice job, you guys! I was never wrong to drag Jinnie here, right?" she exclaimed, patted Jin's shoulders. "Both of you are done for today. Nice work. See you soon!"

"Stephanie is right. When I got some new film, i'll immediately call the both of you," Mr. Ben added.

And just like that, the Taejin couple walk back to their shared penthouse. Somehow unaware of the same stalker - or spy, staring at them in disgust since they're eating each other face out.

"W-wait. We need to stop this," Jin, realizing what he have done, pushed Tae away.

"Let's get in our penthouse first," Tae demanded. His bulge is still small, since he's trying so hard to control himself. It's strange. This is the second time the both of them making out with each other, yet he didn't get a boner at their first time.

Upon arriving their penthouse, Taehyung launched himself on Jin, pin him against the wall. Sucking and biting his neck, make sure to leave a huge and clear hickeys for everyone to see and witness.

"You're mine, Jinnie..." Taehyung said as he brushed Jin hair upwards. Kissed his forehead. Hands trailing and feeling the perfect curve of Jin's body, before it landed on Jin's plump ass. He spanked it a few times, made Jin mewl loudly.

"P-please stop... It's turning me on... Fuck..." Jin tilted his head, avoiding his gaze from Tae's strong gaze that look like want to ravish him anytime possible.

"You're so pretty, Jinnie... I really like you..."

Tae said as he kneads the plump ass. Lips kissing each other's, sucking at each other's tongue. He then picked Jin up, to which Jin immediately circle his legs around Tae's waist. Just then, he felt a hard thing brushed against his obvious and painfully erected bulge.

He blushed furiously when he felt the size. Heck, he thought Tae's would be small since he saw the bulge was not that big when they're at the lobby earlier. But oh, how wrong he was.

He's having a second thought now. "How will that even fit inside me?" he blabbered out unconsciously. Made Tae to chuckled and smirked darkly.

"Lube existed for a reason, babe." Tae replied as he dragged Jin to their living room. Laid him down on the couch, he hovered on top of the brunette. He kissed Jin's neck once again, bite it deeply. Making Jin let out a long and desperate moan. Taehyung's hands trailed to Jin's pink and perky nipples. Pinched the erected buds lightly, sending shiver down Jin's spine. Jin arched his hips upwards, accidentally brushed his tent against Tae's.

"Impatient Babyboy. I'm going to punish you." Tae let out huskily with a raspy voice. "On your knees," Tae instructed Jin. Jin, quickly pressed his chest against the couch, knees as his balance, ass on display for his daddy Taehyung. He screamed a painful scream when Tae spanked his ass again. He then pulled down Jin's pants, throw it on the floor. Ripped Jin's shirt open from behind and throw it again. Make the latter completely naked, while he is still completely clothed.