Dodici

For an acute Claustrophobic, please don't procced further.

Kim Jinwoo walked to Jin and asked politely, "Is there no cab coming soon?"

Jin, clearly annoyed and feel awkward, nodded his head once. "Shall I give you a ride, Mr. Kim?"

"Just call me Jin, it's confusing." was Jin's answer. Jin looked over his wristwatch. It's already twelve, and there's no cab at all. Maybe lunchbreak. But he really need to reach Bank of Seoul now, not to mention he already contacted Mr. Lee Sunoo, his personal lawyer, to go to the Bank of Seoul now and bring a lot of files.

Maybe, it's not that bad. I have to lower my ego, or else Jungkook will be in a big trouble. Jin thought.

"Alright, please send me to the Bank of Seoul now." He finally gives in.

"Please wait here for a minute, I'll go get the car."

Jin then got inside the big black car, feeling the air conditioner hit his skin as soon as he get inside. The car smelled like vanilla, which is rare for a people to use a vanilla scented car diffuser. "Thanks."

"Don't mention..."

.

"Oh! Someone's calling me!" Taehyung stated out suddenly. He's now driving his car, with Jungkook by the passenger side. Jungkook did not bring his car earlier, that's why they're going to the bank of Seoul together.

"Hello? Mr. Ben? What? You need my help now? Okay, okay. Got it. I'm going there now." Taehyung then turned to Jungkook, "I'm so sorry, Jungkook-ssi. Please drive my car to the Bank of Seoul, i'll just ride a cab to my agency. When Mr. Ben need me, then that's important."

Jungkook smiled, before he and Tae changed seat. He's now at the driver seat, ready to head to Bank of Seoul.

"That's okay, Taehyung-hyung. I'll go now. Thank you for lending me your car."

.

Taehyung's POV

When i'm finally out of the car, I hailed a cab and went home immediately since dad said mom's condition had gotten worse. What's happening? She was fine, completely fine when I visit her few days ago.

"Dad! Mom!" I shouted, panicked for God sake.

"Taehyung! Quick! Your mom need to go to the hospital! She's having a hard time to breath! I called Jinwoo, but it seems like he's not home."

"He's not home? Where is he?" I asked as I sense something fishy from Jinwoo. He might try to do something unexpected, not to mention when I already know he's the one who hit Yoongi, Jin's ex boyfriend back then.

"Don't know. Where's your car? C'mon, bring mom to the hospital now!" Dad shouted rather loudly and it brought me back to reality.

"W-wait. Use your car, my car is now for other purpose."

"Whatever, let's go!" and I rushed to the car, with Dad carrying mom bridal style, not forgetting the wheelchair that's folded and placed in the car trunk.

.

"What happened...?" I asked. I'm so relieved that Mom is now all right. Dad sighed out loud as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Wait, I got a work call. About what happened to mom, maybe it's because she heard something she shouldn't hear." and with that, Dad get out from Mom's hospital room, leaving me alone.

I caress Mom's hands. What have you heard, mom?

You were fine few days back...

.