ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

𝙱𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚛 𝟷𝟷:𝟹𝟻 𝚙

𝙱𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚛
𝟷𝟷:𝟹𝟻 𝚙.𝚖
𝙶𝚊𝚜 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 𝟶𝟻, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿
𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚞𝚝, 𝚆𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚢

Shit been going straight these last few days. We stayed up in Connecticut till the rest of the gang came up with the money to get us back home, which is tomorrow, ShaNiya pose to be coming back with us.

Can't wait for Monique and Tyeisha to start judging her to see if they like her or no, her and DeonTre ain't even dating.

"Aye Pop". I looked back at DeonTre who was sitting in the car.

"Wassham"

"Run in the store with her for me"

"Ight". I took one last inhale of the blunt then dropped it on the ground stepping on it following her in the store.

"You let me know if a nigga look at you funny - breath at you funny - even walk in yo direction funny and ima smhack they ass" I said, opening the door for her hearing ha so that lil light skin giggle.

𝐹𝑒𝑤 𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝐿𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟

The gas station had closed down so we moved to the parking lot waiting on Jayden and them to come back. I was just sitting on the back of the car watching a red car pass by...fucking hate the color of red.

"On the boss, we could just go to a damn club bruh" Dafi suggested, turning the music down getting out the car stretching.

"It's late as hell, plus this Waterbury" Trevor responded. I took a puff of my blunt and look at this nigga raising an eyebrow.

"And?"

"What you mean and? Niggas like to shoot ova here, especially at clubs nigga"

"Shiiid, I'd take the chance then being bored in this bitch" I said, shaking my head. "Fuck DeonTre immortal having ass at?"

"In the car getting top"

"The fuck - ?

"I'm just playing, they just talking"

"Shiiid, just wait till I get my hands on a fine bitch" I said, smiling tilting my head. "You had one but fucked it up dumb ass" Rah said, coming over smhacking me side the head.

"Fuck Kamiya raggedly ass - hoe ass -

"Not Kamiya nigga". I looked down at my feet tryna see who the fuck he talm bout.

"You talm bout Danna?" I asked, scooting back on the car looking up at him.

"Yes nigga -

"Oh hell nawl you bugging". A pulled up speeding in the parking lot causing us all the jump up.

"Calm down woo's, don't pull out the high points" Jayden laughed, getting out the car with his hands up.

"You play to much, fuck around and get cha balls blown off ya -

"Man get yo gay ass on". DeonTre came outta Pimp car stretching fixing his shirt, yeah that nigga done got his shit wet, with Pimp in the car.

He took four steps and did a lil dip getting his balance on track. "You straight my nigga?" I chuckled, hopping off the car seeing another car pass by.

"It ain't even like that"

"Man stop the cap". We headed over to Jayden who was holding the bag, we was all tryna get a peek and a sniff of the ounce.

"On the boss, get y'all greedy ass on". We looked up at the same time, knew I wasn't tripping, it was Mario tree top head ass.

"Nigga you been here the whole time and ain't say shit?" Rah asked, going over hugging him.

That nigga ain't been the same since KJ died, I'm just glad he out his episode and shit to be honest, hate seeing him down like that. "Shiid I'm surprised yeen shave this big ass tree on yo head off" I said, messing up his hair.

He chuckled shaking his head, knew I wasn't tripping, the same car I saw pass by twice.

"Aye - aye - aye - aye" I stuttered, getting everybody attention, we looking back at the same time seeing two red Jeep speed up pulling up in front of us causing us to scatter.

Man we can't do shit without these bounty hunter having ass niggas on our dick. I jumped over a car landing right beside Tre.

"This boring nigga?" he asked chuckling, taking his gun up outta his pants as I did the same.

"Nawl, but this some bullshit". I peeked from the car aiming at they ass, then looked to my left seeing Jayden laying down.

"Oh hell nawl - hell nawl - aye cover me". He went under the car coming back out with a AKA.

"Three...two...go". I ran over grabbing this nigga by his arm dragging him in front of Pimp's car.

"DeonTre!"

"Bitch!" he yelled back. Ight good, I took my shirt off lifting his up.

"Damn nigga, why yo fat ass ain't run?" I asked, putting pressure on it. "Fffuck" he whined.

"On woo - you better keep yo motherfucking eye open or ima beat yo ass homie". This really some bullshit man.

 This really some bullshit man