ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sɪx

𝙳𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚃𝚛𝚎 𝟷𝟸:𝟺𝟽 𝚊

𝙳𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚃𝚛𝚎
𝟷𝟸:𝟺𝟽 𝚊.𝚖
𝚃𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎
𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 𝟷𝟹, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿
𝙽𝚎𝚠𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔, 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚕𝚢𝚗

We pulled up at his crib seeing Lamar's car parked in the driveway. I knocked on the door until somebody came.

"...fuck y'all want?" Trevion asked, looking us up and down.

"Waddup Tre - how ya forehead - ?

Pop pulled me back like bitch. "Lamar here?" he asked, putting the bat on his shoulder trying to look intimidating...stop the act.

Lamar came to the door smiling looking us up and down. "Fuck y'all want?"

"Step outside homie - we wanna talk -

"Ian that dumb nie - fuck y'all want?"

"We want you to step up punk ass outside -

"So y'all pulling up to my homie crib causing a scene or some?"

"Yeah some like that, know what, if you think I'm gone hit you with this bat I'm not -

"The fuck you bring it with you for then?"

"My leg been buggin - see here nigga". He passed me the bat, I smiled grabbing it.

"Step outside and he can wait inside". He smiled moving Trevion out the way, I walked in smelling smoke, shit hit my face so fucking hard.

"Damn man, what y'all smoking?" I asked, sitting down on the couch. Trevion came over tossing me a blunt and a lighter. "What you tryna crack me up?"

"You asked what we was smoking...hit that and find out". These niggas must think I'm dumb or some, I mean I'm slow but Ian dumb bruh.

I pulled my phone out going to my messages.

Of course she on my case, I put the phone on my lap sitting back looking at the ceiling.

"Trevion"

"What?". I looked at him from the corner of my eyes, he was peaking out the blinds at Lamar and Pop.

"Why you switch up cuz?"

"Ian switch up, I rode silent"

"You rode silent? So you basically Lamar's - well Benzi's opp"

"Ian no opp -

"And since he talk and trust you...that makes him a opp -

"You testing me homie?" he asked, backing back from the blinds looking at me.

"Somewhat, or I'm just still stuck on some past shit". He pulled his pants up smiling.

"Yo what the fuck is funny bitch?"

"...you took yo pills bitch?" he asked, damn I sholl didn't, made me chuckle a lil.

"Ian switch on ya how you think I did...I did a job a day one told me to do - so don't get to heated up over it...fuck around and get another bullet in ya -

"Nigga shut yo fake gangster ass up" I chuckled, sitting down picking my phone up checking the time. Bout tied as fuck, then niggas need to hurry up.

 Bout tied as fuck, then niggas need to hurry up