Chapter 10

w i n ' s

'Win? What the heck is this?'. P'Bright asked while looking at Nani like he was going to kill him.

'P'Bright! Listen-'

'Why the hell are you with this guy?! Win-'

'Can you just calm down first,Bright. I'll explain everything to you'. Nani said. Thankfully, he calmed down.

'I followed Win here not to win him back but to want to apologize for the wrongs I made to him. He's a precious one, Bright. Just like a Diamond, he's precious and unique, but I failed to protect this Diamond. But I know, this precious Diamond is now being take cared. And it's you, Bright'. Nani said that made Bright stunned, I just looked at the floor

'Infact, Win has something to tell to you to--'

'STOP IT NANI!'. Oh noo! Nani was going to bust me! So I immediately pinched his waist, I was going to pinch it again when P'Bright pulled me away from Nani.

'Why would I? You don't want Bright to know that you--'. He was cutted off when I put my hand on his talkative mouth.

'It's nothing P! He's just talking nonsense hehe'. I said, I pulled Bright away from Nani, I turned back and glared at him. We're now at the stairs when Nani shouted.

'WIN LIKES YOU BRIGHT! HE REALLY LIKES YOUUU!'. Oh no! Oh noooooo!!!!!!!!!!. I immediately put down P'Bright's hand and immediately went down. Covering my red face, with my two hands

'Hey Babii? You like me too?????' He said and I showed him my middle finger. I skipped my first subject, so I went to my 2nd Subject.

b r i g h t ' s

Win really like me?- The words in my mind now. I'm so happy that he liked me back. But I wonder, why did he went to the rooftop? Was it because of the rumors now? But only one of it was correct. Yes, She's my ex, but she's not my first love.

flashback

I'm so happy that I now met Win's family. They seemed love me, but I don't know yet, but I think Win was disappointed because I didn't answered his question earlier, it's not that I still love her ( BUT I DO NOT LOVE HER ANYMORE), it's just that I don't want him to pity me. I don't want him to get jealous, I only want him to think that I, Bright Vachirawit Chivaaree only love him. I was walking when someone smack my head. It's Mike and Gun, my Beloved crackhead friends

'Oiiii! Our friend was smiling alone. Are you now crazy or crazy...in love-EYYYYYY'. Mike said and  Boss nodded at him. I just don't mind them, just minding my own world.

'He's now different than before. Before he was an emotionless statue shit, even a clown doesn't make him smile. But now, he's now smiling, because of the 1st Year guyyy...YIeeIEee'. He said, I sarcastically chuckled and smacked their heads.

'No. 1: I'm not crazy, but crazy in love, No.2: Mind your own business, and No.3: I'm not a child who's laughing when the clown was joking!. Come on now, we're now late'. I said and dragged the two of them while smiling. As we enter the room, I changed my mood, from being a smiley to a serious one. I just show my smiley side to these 2 shits and for my Win.

'Hi Bright, Hi Gun, Hi Mike'. A girl said, We just looked at her and she squealed. Urgh, so noisy still early in the morning.

'Sorry, but the three of us were taken already. Try your luck next time:))'. Mike said and tapped the girls shoulder, the girl just smiled awkwardly and walked away.

'Ughh. I'm tired of being handsome, I'm tired chasing away those girls who like me. I'm loyal to my one and only Love. I miss her'. Gun said. Mike and I just laughed. I pulled out my book, with Win's photo attached and looked at the photo. So cute~. I immediately put down my book when I noticed that the teacher was now in front of us.

'Good Morning, Class, I have something to tell you. You'll have a new classmate, and she's from USA'. The teacher informed us and I'm unbothered, I'm just thinking about Win, Win, and Win.

'Hello guys. I'm Gigie Sarocha, please be nice to me'. The girl said--WAIT? DID I HEARD IT RIGHT?. I immediately looked up and saw Gigie smiling at me widely and winked at me, th? The one who dumped me without any reason. I'm not angry nor bothered. Just what I've said, I only think about Win. And I also don't love her anymore. I noticed that Gun and Mike looking at me with pity in their eyes that made our classmates look at us, what the hell are they thinking

FF

The bell rangs, and I immediately pack up my things. I planned to eat Win-- no no, eat with Win and leaving my two friends behind. I was going to walk on the door when someone hold my arm, it's Gigie. I just looked at her and rolled my eyes, I was going to get his grip out of my arm but she tightened it.

'Hey Bright, missed me?'. She said, trying to be cute. Ugh, she looks like a pouting fish.

'No. So now, get off me and I'm going to eat with my boyfriend'. I said and get her hands away from me but she hugged it, is she a freaking leech?

'But he's not your boyfriend!'. She whined. Again, trying to be cute, but Win was the only cute in my eyes.

'Yet. And you're not my girlfriend too, fair enough'. I said and successfuly get rid of her hands away from me. She was going to hold it again but thankfully, Mike and Gun stopped her.

'Gotta go now guys. You eat your lunch alone for now! I'm going to have a lunch with my babii! Byeee~'. I said and the two of them raised their middle finger at me. What a great friend.

--

I was now at the room of Win and I noticed that he's not there, it's only his friend. So I waited him to ask if where's Win 'cause they're were still in class. The girls walking past me, squealing and some were trying to take a pic of me but I refused, I only want to take a photo with my Win, only. Their class was now finished, I immediately poke Win's friend and asked him.

'Um. Where's Win?'. I asked him and he looked at me with worried eyes. Wth was happening?

'P'Bright. Are the rumors are true?'. PP asked, not looking at me.

'What kind of rumors?'. I confusedly asked. He opened his phone and showed it to me. My blood boiled when I red what was on the screen.

Bright Vachirawit Chivaaree's Rumored Ex Girlfriend and First Love was his new transferee classmate!.

'Tell me where the heck is Win?'. I asked

'I don't know, P. He walked out of the class. But I think he's at the Rooftop 'cause when he have something in his mind, the rooftop makes him calm. Go P, and tell him the truth. Since earlier, he's so sad and devastated. He didn't tell me something about it. So please P, make him happy'. PP said, more like pleading.

'I will nong, thankyou. You can proceed on your next subject now'. I said and he nodded and walk away from me.

end of flashback

I'm so happy that Win liked me too. I'm now walking at my next subject, then a certain someone messaged me that made me smile widely.

'P. I'm sorry that I trusted
the rumors more than you. So
I decided to have a dinner with you
tonight. Is that okay?'

'More than okay, Win'

-----
HAHA. Chapter 10 done, I'll make some drama next chapter 'cause every series's EP 11 was a curse. So this story will have a curse chapter too HAHAHA.

BTW, I'm writing a new story rn. I decided to publish the EP1 of it when I finish this story. Thankyou for the 500(?. Idk, but I think this story already reached 600+?) reads and 30+ votes. I'm so happy and so pleasured for all the supports you have for me. Luvya'll and see ya next episode!