Chapter 11 1/2:

w i n ' s

Gosh, I feel excited that me and P'Bright are going to have a dinner (date) tonight. I'm now at the school grinning like a crazy guy. I am now at the room when I saw PP reading a book, but his eyes were glistening in tears, his nose is red, and his eyes were puffy. Is he crying?

'P! What's wrong?'. I asked, worriedly. He immediately wiped his tears and looked at me while smiling, and I know that it's fake.

'Oii. I'm okay...just crying because of this book I'm reading'. He said. I looked at him, not being convinced by his reason so I pulled the book away from him and talked to him.

'P! That's impossible. I know you, you don't cry easily because of that sad scenes in the book, and this book was about comedy'. I said and he just looked at me, trying no to cry.

'Come on, P. Tell me what's wrong, I feel bad here 'cause I feel like I'm a fake friend. I'm sorry if I don't have time for you anymore, but please, tell me what's wrong, na?'. I said, holding his hands. All of a sudden, he hugged me and he cried. I patted his back and consoled him.

'Billkin and I... Broke up'. He said that made me stunned.

'P. Did I heard it right?'. I asked, trying not to cry.

'Win... He don't love me anymoreee, I wanna go home and cryyyy'. PP sobbed and I hugged him tightly.

'Okay, let's go home, and skip today's classes, okay?'. I asked in a soft tone and he nodded. Thankfully, I have a cap on my bag and put it in his head, to cover his face. While we're in the Parking Lot, we saw Billkin waiting on my car. What does this asshole doing here?—my mind said. I noticed that PP holding my hands more tightly, so I squeezed his hands, assuring him that all will be okay. We approached in the car and Billkin noticed me and PP. He immediately went to PP but I pushed him away from PP.

'Win, please. Let me talk to him'. Billkin pleads, I gave the keys to PP and tell him to go at the car first.

'Then, explain everything to me. Why did you to broke up?'. I said in a stern voice, I noticed that he stiffened by what I said.

'P-PP, c-caught m-SCREW IT! PP CAUGHT ME AND P'JAI KISSING!'. WHAT THE ACTUAL F*CK!!!!

'F*CK YOU, ASSHOLE'. I said and punched him, he stumbled and I pulled his collar.

'Billkin! You're an Asshole. A FREAKIN' ASSHOLE! I trusted you, I trusted you that you'll take care of PP and not hurt him! WHY DID YOU BROKE ITTT!'. I shouted and he cried, messily.

'Win, I'm sorry. I know I hurt him, but please. Let me talk to him'. He said and hold my hands but I throw it.

'No, Billkin. I don't want you to talk to him anymore. You wasted the second chance that he gave to you. You said that you won't hurt him anymore. But you broke your promise! So, no. That's it, you don't deserve PP anymore'. I said and left him all alone and drove my car away from school.

We're now at my house (PP, Billkin, and Win were living in 1 dorm). We told Mom that we're skipping class today because PP was heartbroken. She's also disappointed at Billkin not expecting that this break up will be happen because of his cheating. We went to my room, he's now drinking beer, he already drank 6 bottles of it, while I'm chatting with P'Bright.

Bright:
Win, where are you?
Why PP and you are not
here?

Win:
P! Relax. PP and I
are at my home. We're
skipping class today :)