Becasuse You Loved Me

'Oii! Stop that nonsense, Bright! Don't fright the kids! I'm still alive and well y'know'. Win said and smacked Bright as he enter the twins' room while the twins cried and hugged their Mommy. Win happened to eavesdropping while their Dad telling the story.

'Oh Hun, it hurts!'. Bright whined and pout his mouth.

'M-om-my. Pl-please don't d-die fo-for u-us'. Ching sobbed badly while Shan was hugging his Mommy tightly. Win glared at Bright hardly for the older man looked around, gosh Win was really scary- Bright thought

'Hey! Listen to Mommy. Mommy will never ever leave the two of you , including your Asshole Dad that always making the two of you crying every night'. Win said that made the twin chuckle. I'm touched - Bright sarcastically said at the background.

'You two sleep now, you have class tomorrow. Daddy and I have a work on our company too'. Win said and tucked the twins on the bed.

'Loveyou Mom, Dad. Please don't die for us'. Shan said that made the couple laugh.

'Win--'

'Stop it, Vachirawit! You made the twins cry, so no more kisses for tonight!'. Win said as he walked out.

'No! Plea--'

'Stop talking or I'll make it one week if you woke the kids up!'. He said and he walked to their room.

Their family is awesome. Even though sometimes the two of them fights, but they reconcile for their twins. Their love was so precious, that made the people around them envy their love towards each other.

'Win Metawin Opas-iamkajorn, my husband for almost a year now, my treasure, my everything'- Bright.

'Bright Vachirawit Chivaaree, my lawful husband. I was thankful Because You Love Me, and I love you forever'- Win

THE END

HAHAHAHA. This conclude our very the end. Sagittarius_books JhenniferComia , and all of you. I thank y'all for supporting this boring story. Thankyou very much! I didn't expect that this story reached 3k reads. I only expect that this story will only reach 1k and below. I'm so touched guyss! Thankyou very much!❤️😭😭

Love,
Ivy❤️ (my real name HAHAHAHA)